How to set up button in ribbon for individual Quick Steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Can anyone help to set up a button on the ribbon (similar to the Reply, Reply All, Forward buttons) for individual Quick Steps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C How do I set up an option button in and Outlook form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Set calendar default to 'none' (policy) Exchange Server Administration 3
U When opening shared Calendar "The set of folders cannot be opened" Using Outlook 0
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D VBA - unable to set rule condition 'on this computer only' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
justicefriends How to set a flag to follow up using VBA - for addressee in TO field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Cannot expand the folder. The set of folders cannot be opened. You do not have permission to log on. Using Outlook 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2010 How to set default email address for website links Using Outlook 3
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 25
bmtjedi Set objApp = Application Not Working in O365-32bit Using Outlook 1
F how do i set a reminder in onenote 2010 Using Outlook 8
glnz How set up new IMAP on Outlook-Office 365 and merge in pst from Outlook 2003 for same two email accounts? Using Outlook 5
ChrisK2 Send email to advertise@slipstick.com fails: "The group advertising isn't set up to receive messages from..." Using Outlook 3
J Set Timer/Countdown on Emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
Victor_50 Set all subfolders to not autoarchive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
Z Script to set account? Using Outlook 0
4 Macro to set the category of Deleted Item? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can you set reminder to specific times? Using Outlook 7
CWM030 I do not see a way to set the personal archive folder Exchange Server Administration 2
Witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
O Set columns for all (sub)folders Using Outlook 8
S Appointment-Cannot set Categories because ConversationID is not set Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Fozzie Bear Correct Method to set up Outlook.com accounts as Exchange Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 7
e_a_g_l_e_p_i How to set fonts for emails in all folders in Outlook Using Outlook 1
F Set (flagged) reminder for next business day Using Outlook 4
L how to set downloaded cached emails Using Outlook 5
J Object Variable or With Block Not Set Error in Outlook 2016 and not Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S set a flag task date as the next weekday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Set reminder / appointment by right clicking email Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Set Another Data File as Default When Using an Exchange Account Using Outlook 0
R Macro to copy email to excel - Runtime Error 91 Object Variable Not Set Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
L set task reminder date to same as start date (without affecting due date) Using Outlook 0
S how to set user properties to a newly created appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
C Outlook VBA to set current account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Add Attachments and Set Email Fields During a Mail Merge Using Outlook 0
O How to set subject line in replies using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Custom form not showing when recurrence is set for a meeting Using Outlook 0
M Exchange 2013 On premise set MessageRateLimit for User has no effect. Exchange Server Administration 0
A Block user to send emails to specific set of email ids Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2007 e-mail header- How to set font & font size in received message headers ? Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Exchange account set-up missing in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
M To set the storage folder for an outgoing Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
E Meeting reminders are set for the recipient Exchange Server Administration 9
M Help! Can't set up IMAP for gmail Using Outlook 2
P Last Change attribute set after viewing a public folder contact Exchange Server Administration 0