Outlook 2007 Custom Form and Toolbar Not Working

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Over many years I created the new custom form for my contacts and the new toolbars at the top, and the toolbars are not showing up and the when I open the contact, it says: the custom form cannot be opened.

Can we solve this right away as the custom form and the toolbars are a major part of my organization.

And when I open the form thru the design form, it says the say the same that the custom form cannot be opened

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
I fixed the contact form problem, but I need the way to fix getting the toolbars I created with all the macros that I dragged to them.

LMS

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
The toolbars are at the top of the outlook area...not a part of the contact form.....The way I fixed the form is that when I change it, I also copy it as a Test Form so I can see if I like it. And since the Test Form was working, I published it as the name of the contact form, and it then worked on the contact form. And as to the toolbars, I export the files you gave me to use at my other computer at home, and since I export those all the time, I imported them back to the Outlook at my office and the toolbars worked.