Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form

Post number 3 has been selected as the best answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbufacchi

Outlook version
Outlook 365 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hello all.

I have created an appointment form in word and brought it into quickparts. I am looking for a way to populate the form with the details from the Outlook appointment. The details I need are below.

Basically I need it to go into the .Body of the appointment. Can anyone put me on the right path as to how to draw the variables into the body using VBA?

Meeting details
Event Type
(Title)
When
(Start Time) to incl. Date, Time & Region
Attendees
(Required) Each preferably on their own line
Optional Attendees
(Optional) Each preferably on their own line

Many thanks

I have this macro that creates an email with all of that data - it should point you in the right direction.

You can use bookmarks to set the field locations -

Hello all.

I have created an appointment form in word and brought it into quickparts. I am looking for a way to populate the form with the details from the Outlook appointment. The details I need are below.

Basically I need it to go into the .Body of the appointment. Can anyone put me on the right path as to how to draw the variables into the body using VBA?

Meeting details
Event Type
(Title)
When
(Start Time) to incl. Date, Time & Region
Attendees
(Required) Each preferably on their own line
Optional Attendees
(Optional) Each preferably on their own line

Many thanks

Thank you so very much, it is just what I needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
J populate word template from Outlook custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook 365 Populate Outlook Task UDFs from a UDF text string Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Cannot populate certain UserProperties in Outlook from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Populate Listbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Populate Textbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky Outlook VBA: Use a Text File to Populate a ListBox Using Outlook 0
T populate calendar with appointments and send reminders Using Outlook 1
A Populate Excel from Outlook Userform Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Live Meeting Location populate from body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A How can I populate a dropdown list? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment Using Outlook 1
A Cannot populate IMAP folders Using Outlook 1
S Pre populate subject + body + attachment to already open email in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
S Populate textbox values from one form to another form. Using Outlook 0
B Auto Populate From Field Using Outlook 3
G Populate an Outlook 2007 template with spreadsheet data. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Populate Form with appointments from Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Populate BCC field with all Contacts within a Contact Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Create new Contacts folder and populate it from Access Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Macro - Open new message, populate from and subject fields, and message text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Macro: Create New Message and Auto populate To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S populate body with Word data Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
L how to populate multiple users contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
A Populate task field based on value of other field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 2019 Custom outlook Add-in using Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Adding Custom Forms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Outlook 365 Custom forms field limit? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M copy field value to custom field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Does the .fdm contain my custom form? How to make ol use it? - ol2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J ol2021 custom form not displaying pics Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 37
N "Perform a Custom Action" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J custom form not displaying pictures Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7