Attach Current File to a new Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Herman

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I use a pdf editor to create and edit pdfs. One of the functions is a button that I click to attach the pdf to a new email using Outlook 2013 (365). The program is supposed to open an Outlook new email window with the file already attached. I had some issues with my computer and ended up restoring it to factory and re-installing all of my programs and now that function doesn't work anymore. I tried using a different pdf editor with the same function but that one doesn't work either. I'm able to use the "Share" function in Word 2013 and it will attach the file to a new email but it won't work on other products not manufactured by MS. Running Windows 7 and Office 365 (2013 version). Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Order of Recent Items in Attach File List Using Outlook 5
M Same file "stuck" on top of file list in "Attach File" drop down Using Outlook 4
P Macro to attach a file in a shared Outlook draft folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Macro to attach last 2 items downloaded Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Outlook 2016 mp3 attach "this file cannot be preview because there is no previewer installed for it" Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Use a Macro to Attach Files to New Messages New Slipstick.com Articles 0
C Outlook Custom Contact Form Attach Files in new notes fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Outlook will not attach using Send To Feature Using Outlook 0
J Attach file and send email Using Outlook 10
C Business Con Mgr - E-mail blast, to have a 'CC' as well as attach a document.. Exchange Server Administration 0
L Can't attach files in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
M Can't attach filesd to email as no symbol Using Outlook 7
T Unable to attach message as an attachment in outlook Using Outlook 5
D Outlook 2010 error - you are attempting to attach too many files at once Using Outlook 11
J Also happened to me, My Outlook 2007 stopped allowing me to attach ANY files. Using Outlook 1
M Is there a Step-by-Step how-to Disable and Attach a Mailbox to a Different User for Exhange 2010? Exchange Server Administration 4
J Problem using drag and drop to attach an html email in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 18
R My Outlook 2007 stopped allowing me to attach ANY files. Using Outlook 2
J How to attach several image files withour exceeding max message size ? Using Outlook 3
N Cannot paste image in the body of an email, it will only attach it as a file. Using Outlook 4
K Outlook 2007 can't find the file I want to attach. Using Windows 7 Home Using Outlook 2
R Cannot attach documents to email Using Outlook 3
E Change Default Directory when attach or save files of emails Using Outlook 1
W My document file cannot be accessed through the 'attach' icon. That file can only be attached by going to 'Documents' in master fi Using Outlook 2
C Now the problem I see is that I get an error when installing the Exchange 2010 SP 1. I attach a scre Exchange Server Administration 10
A cant send a message when i attach a word doc__ message oa8f2vfv031886 Using Outlook 1
E Attach Item within Body of a Message in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
C Unable to attach document Using Outlook 1
D 1-click change between "attach" and "in-line" for reply and forward? Using Outlook 1
P 1. Outlook 2007 won't send messages.__ Also:__2. I can't attach a 2nd email address to Outlook 2007. Using Outlook 1
R Unable to attach a large file to an email Using Outlook 1
J outlook 2010 will not attach contacts to address book Using Outlook 2
L Attach file 'Look in' box only lists desktop and ftp Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 shuts down and quickly restarts every time I try to attach a file, but otherwise works Using Outlook 2
T Can't send email using "Attach to email" from Acrobat (and other programs) to Outlook Using Outlook 1
G Unable to attach some files Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2010, File Attachments, not being received by recipients, replaced with "winmail.dat" attach Using Outlook 35
T Outlook's button 'Attach File' does not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Task / Insert / Attach Item / Business Contact BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M Files in "Attach File" popup menu no longer alphabetical Using Outlook 3
K Attach addin to outlook 2007 editor Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N How to attach a file with MS Outlook, from a program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Tasks - convert email to task & attach email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Re: Cannot attach a file to an Outlook 2007 template after installingOffice 2007 SP2 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L outlook 2007 attach multiple journals to same contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B I want to be able to associate or attach e-mails to an account BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N Having Shared Calendar shift to Current day Using Outlook 0
E Conditional formatting - when current account <> received account ? Using Outlook 3