Attach Current File to a new Email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy Herman

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I use a pdf editor to create and edit pdfs. One of the functions is a button that I click to attach the pdf to a new email using Outlook 2013 (365). The program is supposed to open an Outlook new email window with the file already attached. I had some issues with my computer and ended up restoring it to factory and re-installing all of my programs and now that function doesn't work anymore. I tried using a different pdf editor with the same function but that one doesn't work either. I'm able to use the "Share" function in Word 2013 and it will attach the file to a new email but it won't work on other products not manufactured by MS. Running Windows 7 and Office 365 (2013 version). Does anyone have any ideas on how to resolve this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Outlook 365 Can I attach 2 files to to post? Using Outlook 1
V Pin a document to the "Attach file" Recent Documents list Using Outlook 0
B disappearing original when attach to email Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
Z VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Order of Recent Items in Attach File List Using Outlook 5
M Same file "stuck" on top of file list in "Attach File" drop down Using Outlook 4
P Macro to attach a file in a shared Outlook draft folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Macro to attach last 2 items downloaded Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T Outlook 2016 mp3 attach "this file cannot be preview because there is no previewer installed for it" Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Use a Macro to Attach Files to New Messages Using Outlook 0
C Outlook Custom Contact Form Attach Files in new notes fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Outlook will not attach using Send To Feature Using Outlook 0
J Attach file and send email Using Outlook 10
C Business Con Mgr - E-mail blast, to have a 'CC' as well as attach a document.. Exchange Server Administration 0
L Can't attach files in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
M Can't attach filesd to email as no symbol Using Outlook 7
T Unable to attach message as an attachment in outlook Using Outlook 5
J Problem using drag and drop to attach an html email in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 18
T Outlook's button 'Attach File' does not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Task / Insert / Attach Item / Business Contact BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M Files in "Attach File" popup menu no longer alphabetical Using Outlook 3
K Attach addin to outlook 2007 editor Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N How to attach a file with MS Outlook, from a program? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Tasks - convert email to task & attach email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Re: Cannot attach a file to an Outlook 2007 template after installingOffice 2007 SP2 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L outlook 2007 attach multiple journals to same contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B I want to be able to associate or attach e-mails to an account BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Macro to extract email addresses of recipients in current drafted email and put into clipboard Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Having Shared Calendar shift to Current day Using Outlook 0
E Conditional formatting - when current account <> received account ? Using Outlook 3
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
P Auto Insert Current Date or Time into Email Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R VBA for copying sent email to current folder under a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
H Select Specific Account When Sending Email, Based on Current Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Save Outlook attachment in network folder and rename to current date and time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 18
F "This action is not available in the current mode" Using Outlook 0
J Old unread emails on current date (MDaemon Server) Using Outlook 1
P Current View Pane for Contacts missing from Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 3
K Daily task list > show tasks on the exact due date and not on the "current date" Using Outlook 1
C Outlook VBA to set current account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2013 Want to file a note after filtering with search current mailbox Using Outlook 3
R Inbox search, current folder, it's in there-but not found. Using Outlook 2
C Copy Cell value from Excel and paste into current email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
S Auto Create new Task upon Current Task completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 28
B Outlook 2007 Save Current View,Font,Toolbar Settings Using Outlook 6
M Change default Current View on People Using Outlook 1
R how to get Outlook VBA code to work on the current folder Using Outlook 3
B Outlook 2010 won't save 'current view' with reading pane at 'bottom' Using Outlook 4