Select Specific Account When Sending Email, Based on Current Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Hi all -
I want to automatically choose a specific e-mail account when opening a new (blank) e-mail message from a specific folder. I have tried everything, but I cannot get my code to "fire" each time a new e-mail message is opened. I understand how to find the current folder, and I understand how to set the account to use, I just don't understand how to fire my code every time a new message is opened. I know it involves Inspectors, but I do not understand the logic.
Any help appreciated!
hb
OUTLOOK 2016
WIN7, 64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Can BCM monitor and select specific emails and use content info to update the client's record? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Select Multiple Graphic Objects Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2016 Creating an outlook Macro to select and approve Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S New Outlook Appointment - Select All Body Text and Change Font and Size Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D VBA code to select a signature from the signatures list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C must select message to trigger safe list Using Outlook 3
O VBA Cases with Listbox - Can you use Multi-Select? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Asking user to select multiple options in a list in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Add 'Company' to Select Names Form Using Outlook 1
B Select / activate first email item in the searched query Using Outlook 1
A Multi-select Listbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Display PF contact folder items to select contact to link to appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Auto-complete - block select emails Using Outlook 3
N Select Appointment subject line from combobox or list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G How to Copy Multi Select Listbox Data to Appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Select a folder in a user account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Select from a List of Subjects before Sending a Message Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Select Multiple Calendars in Outlook Using Outlook 0
P Select image in contact notes field and save as jpg Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
oliv- How to select an mailitem in explorer with "show as conversation" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
N Select Existing BCM Business Contact in C# application Using Outlook 0
nathandavies Creating a Select Case for a directory of folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B What is the best way to use Outlook address book to select customer and then open Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
C Outlook 2007 Select Names Default columns Using Outlook 3
R Cannot select iCloud calendar Using Outlook 5
H Select one of Contact-Mailadesses to Export > Excel or Winword Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Select Outlook account for BCM? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
Z Manual archive of select folders Using Outlook 1
R How to modify Outlook Select Rooms form columns Using Outlook 1
Z bulk add categories / with fixed colours / select multiple categories on a not Using Outlook 1
C Outlook editing won't select just one word Using Outlook 1
I Address book contacts not listed in "Select Names:Contacts" window Using Outlook 2
Y Outlook 2010 Select and reply to multiple messages at one time Using Outlook 0
Y Outlook 2010 Select and reply to multiple messages at one time Using Outlook 2
D Contacts as default in Select Names dialog Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2007 caendar hangs when I select today's day BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
J Select Names Dialog Box Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
S Outlook Email Help: Select custom voting button options VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Outlook Coding - Select different email adresses to send from Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A Select the position of an attached file in a HTML mailitem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Select/Unselect items in ActiveExplorer by code? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to programmatically select a outlook search folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Select Alternate profile Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Event for email message select Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L RE: Select Users in Shared Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R select folder as addressbook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Select a folder in Outlook (in code) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0