Status
Not open for further replies.

eash

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,
I send automated emails to users through VBA macro asking them which opportunities listed in the email body belong to a particular technology. I would like to see if I can capture their response in such a way that I can automatically process their responses. When they respond today, indicating several opportunities belonging to a particular technology, I need to manually read these emails and update my EXCEL with specific opportunities they identified as belonging to a particular technology.
Thanks
Eash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
J reinstalling Outlook 2007 asking for user name & password Using Outlook 14
R Prompt asking the user to send email to folder as *.msg file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
climberman people don't understand what I'm asking Using Outlook 7
Rupert Dragwater Outlook began asking for username and password Using Outlook 9
C Outlook 2010 keeps asking for username and password Using Outlook 1
Stompandgo Copied PST file asking for password - but I never created one?! Using Outlook 3
V Outlook 2013 keeps asking for password Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2013 asking for outlook data file password, there is no password Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2010 intermittently asking for my login details Using Outlook 12
B Outlook 2010 asking for password constantly, won't accept correct one Using Outlook 5
T Outlook 2010 keeps asking password after upgrade Exchange Server Administration 1
K Wont send or recieve now with new server keeps asking for password when trying Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 keeps asking and asking for password Using Outlook 6
D Lifelong Windows user - new to Mac - Help!!! Using Outlook 3
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro GoTo user defined search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W OL giving basic auth when logged in to Win as specific user Using Outlook 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 How to get a Photo in a User Defined Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Edit contact from email does not open the user defined contactform Using Outlook 3
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Place cursor at opening, a user defined OL contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
ill13 Prepend the user's computer name to the subject. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How to create a drop down user defined field that will appear on an inbox view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
icacream Outlook 2016 “Enter your user name and password for the following server.” Using Outlook 5
N Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window, and, Item could not be moved... Using Outlook 0
A How to stop user form from disapearing once mail window is closed? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
H Information from user defined field into Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
icacream Enter your user name and password for the following server. Using Outlook 4
B User defined field for messages with 'me' in the [To], [Cc] line Using Outlook 0
S User Defined Fields adding new value (2) Using Outlook 0
R Creating a user defined function Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Compile error: User-defined type not defined Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M How to export Voting Results with user names and their responses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2016 Conditional Format for User Defined Field Using Outlook 1
G <mailto:user@domain.com<mailto:user@domain.com<mailto:user@domain.com>>> Using Outlook 5
F MAPI, User Defined Fields and perspective after 20 years Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
A Created a new user account and the local account cannot see email Using Outlook 3
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
Daniel Schunk User-defined form arrives empty at the recipient Using Outlook 3
C Changed By field not displaying individual user's name in O365 Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 9
M other user's mailbox won't open, forms disappeared Using Outlook 42
S Custom user fields in received messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 10