How to modify Outlook Select Rooms form columns

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayC

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I am trying to change the order of the columns displayed in the Select Rooms screen when creating a new meeting.

We are about to introduce Resource Properties to extend the Desciption of each Room (whiteboards, Videoconf etc). and would like this column to be next to the Name column so it can fit on all monitor screens easily.

I can resize the colums (and this is sticky between sessions), but not re-order them.

I open a Meeting Request, switch to Developer mode and "Design this Form". The Rooms button is present and active, but not configurable. There are several variants of the "Select Rooms" display or form, depending on the source selected to display available rooms (All Rooms, All Contacts etc).

I cannot find anywhere to do this.

All help greatly appreciated.

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Outlook 2010 Modify Style "Do not check spelling or grammar" not saving Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Can't modify Outlook view font with IE anymore (even though IE still affects print font) Using Outlook 5
S Modify recurring outlook invites based on form entry Using Outlook 0
C How To Open Outlook Attachment in Excel, Modify some Data, then Re-Save It Using Outlook 3
S Macro to extract and modify links from emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O modify vba to run it as script rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Justo Horrillo It's possible to modify the behaviour of the conversation option? Using Outlook 2
S Modify account template? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
smokiibear How to modify Today Page to Include tasks from other task folders Using Outlook 1
S VBA to modify appointment item in additional Exchange account doesn't work Using Outlook 0
A Possible to modify people preview window? Using Outlook 1
G Modify Subject line of incoming mail where I am in Cc line Using Outlook 1
N modify New mesage SEND button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Custom Archive code -- modify my code! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C How do I grab a field property (like .value) so I can modify it via OL code? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Script to either modify "from" address or prevent a reply being se Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Can't modify PR_CLIENT_SUBMIT_TIME? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
A Reminder duplication Outlook and Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
F Moving Outlook to new PC Using Outlook 0
mll persistently customise columns in outlook advanced search Using Outlook 3
Ken Pascoe Outlook Categories Quick List Using Outlook 0
M All fonts in Outlook emails display with exaggerated character spacing Using Outlook 1
talla Can't open Outlook Item. Using Outlook 0
C Can't Locate an Unread Message in my Outlook view pane Using Outlook 0
C Outlook 2007 Removing then adding account restores junk email processing Using Outlook 0
P Importing other e-mail accounts into Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Read Outlook Form fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Inconsistent handling of message read/unread status by Outlook Using Outlook 3
R Rogue Outlook Rule ? Using Outlook 2
S vba outlook search string with special characters Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
F Wishlist Outlook suddenly began synchronizing deleted items every time I delete a single email. Using Outlook 2
U Outlook 2019 VBA run-time error 424 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Outlook 2019 Randomly Disconnecting from Gmail Servers Using Outlook 8
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
HarvMan Toggle between calendar and email in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 7
V Outlook error 500 Using Outlook 2
F Email being marked as Spam by Gmail and not being visible in Outlook Using Outlook 5
S Mac Outlook 365 Questions Using Outlook 1
M Outlook calendar is missing Using Outlook 2
G Save and Rename Outlook Email Attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Trigger script without restaring outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
T Have you written an articles about Outlook? Using Outlook 3
V Compound IF, OR, AND in Outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Any way to make Outlook Calendar invitations look right to Gmail/Google Calendar users? Using Outlook 3
R Outlook 365 update sets delete from server flag Using Outlook 1
M How to setup outlook after importing old account information - Entering email account info creates with "(1)" after the account! Using Outlook 1
P Prevent Outlook 2016 from using DASL filter Using Outlook 4
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G VBA to save selected Outlook msg with new name in selected network Windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1