Status
Not open for further replies.

siddharthnk

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,

I am a novice when it comes to outlook macros. I need assistance in coding a form for the following activity

I have set up 3 recurring invites (this might vary, not sure yet) which run the course of the entire year and are on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Lets say they are for the Mfg, Industries & Automotive sector discussions. The Mfg invite is from 8 AM to 8.30 AM EST, Industries is from 8.30 AM to 9.00 AM EST and the Automotive invite is from 9.00 AM to 9.30 AM EST. These recurring invites have fixed people in the "to" and "optional" fields. Also, each invite, as you can see, is for an 1/2 hr duration by default.

The invite will have this small table in the body

Requestor

Approver

Account

Sector

Area

Sale value

Results

I receive requests on the basis of which I modify individual invites to tailor them to the discussion for that day. I need to get this task automated using outlook forms,

I need to design a form which will enable the following

The user should be able to select the date and the invite on the form. E.g. Mfg invite on Tuesday 4-Feb-14 OR Thursday 6-Feb-14 OR 1-Apr-14 Tuesday otherwise Industries invite on 1-May-14 on Thursday OR 13-May-14 on Tuesday.

When the user selects date, his name should automatically appear in the NBD code Intiator field (lookup field). Also, his name should be added to the "To" field of the email.

The Approvers name should automatically appear in the Approver field (lookup field).

The user should should be able to able to enter an account name E.g. Smith and Nephew (free text field)

The user should be able to select a sector e.g. medical (drop down field)

The user should be able to select an area e.g. California (drop down field)

The user should be able to select a funding value e.g. $ 1,000,000 M

The subject of the invite should automatically change to, Company Name Discussion 1) Account name entered by user

Based on the selection of the sector, predefined names should be added to the "To" field

Based on the selection of the area, predefined names should be added to the "To" field

Once the user clicks on the submit button, the invite should be sent to all existing people and new people in the "to" field.

When a second user submits a similar request for another account, all the above steps should be repeated and the subject field should be modifed as follows, Company Name Discussion 1) Account name entered by user, 2) Account name entered by 2nd user

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Macro to extract and modify links from emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Outlook 2010 Modify Style "Do not check spelling or grammar" not saving Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O modify vba to run it as script rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Justo Horrillo It's possible to modify the behaviour of the conversation option? Using Outlook 2
S Modify account template? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
R Can't modify Outlook view font with IE anymore (even though IE still affects print font) Using Outlook 5
smokiibear How to modify Today Page to Include tasks from other task folders Using Outlook 1
S VBA to modify appointment item in additional Exchange account doesn't work Using Outlook 0
C How To Open Outlook Attachment in Excel, Modify some Data, then Re-Save It Using Outlook 3
A Possible to modify people preview window? Using Outlook 1
R How to modify Outlook Select Rooms form columns Using Outlook 1
G Modify Subject line of incoming mail where I am in Cc line Using Outlook 1
N modify New mesage SEND button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Custom Archive code -- modify my code! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C How do I grab a field property (like .value) so I can modify it via OL code? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Script to either modify "from" address or prevent a reply being se Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Can't modify PR_CLIENT_SUBMIT_TIME? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 2016 Understand and customize prepended behavior of recurring task Using Outlook 0
J Recurrence pattern blank on recurring meetings? Using Outlook 4
G Schedule recurring email and attachments display Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V Outlook 2016 Multiple recurring tasks getting created Using Outlook 0
S Changing colors of today's appointments, but not recurring ones Using Outlook 33
G Recurring tasks break links Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 5
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
K Recurring all day annual event Using Outlook 3
P Restore an individual all-day recurring event Using Outlook 2
F Year-and-a-day recurring appointments Using Outlook 1
P Receiving a Meeting Declined notice for a recurring meeting Using Outlook 0
N Recurring invite sent w/distribution list adding/removing attendees Using Outlook 0
C Recurring Task End Date Varies Using Outlook 3
M Expected behaviour of recurring appointments? Using Outlook 2
K Outlook 2013 Recurring Tasks Not Showing Complete Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
G how to cancel a recurring meeting but not the organizer but all attendees need to know. Using Outlook 1
L Recurring Tasks lost Using Outlook 3
M Recurring icon for custom form task item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Diane Poremsky Scheduling a Recurring Message Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Scheduling a Recurring Message Using Outlook 0
L Who Deleted My Recurring Meeting? Exchange Server Administration 6
T outlook cal for mac changes times of recurring meetings on its own Using Outlook 1
F Recurring meeting with recurring prep. 2 days before Using Outlook 1
Mr Mayor Another recurring meeting question Using Outlook 1
J Recurring meeting - i require a monthly accept confrimation Using Outlook 1
T The Formatting Changes When A Recurring Appointment is Changed Using Outlook 1
S How to script for a recurring task Using Outlook 0
I VBA Recurring Task Converted From Email Using Outlook 2
M Recurring invitations for a recurring meeting Using Outlook 3
M outlook recurring item stucks me. :( Exchange Server Administration 1
M Email address included automatically in the recurring meeting Using Outlook 4
L Setting up recurring meeting for every thursday except 3rd thursday Using Outlook 3