how to choose which item alone go to pst ? OR how to auto sync/copy calender

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaigates

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
i am using outlook 2010 on my desktop. i am connected to exchange server mailbox. i have configured default delivery to personal pst file due to less mailbox limit. By doing this all calender invites go to my pst. Now i want to keep my meeting invites to mailbox(not mails and others) how to do this ?

how to choose which item alone go to pst ? OR

how to auto sync/copy calender from pst to mailbox ?

Re: how to choose which item alone go to pst ? OR how to auto sync/copy calen

Rather than setting the pst to be the default delivery location, use rules to move all mail - see Deliver exchange email to pst for the conditions to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Outlook displays "choose folder" for each sent item. Using Outlook 2
D multiple email accounts - why do I have to choose the "from" account address?? Using Outlook 2
J outlook 2007 doesn't let me choose which .pst to search Using Outlook 2
R "Can't store Outlook data files under the AppData folder. Please choose another folder." Using Outlook 6
O Benefits of Exchange over IMAP and why would I choose Exchange? Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Choose the Folder Outlook Starts Up In Using Outlook 0
B Choose commands from Macros is empty Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Choose-outlook-startup-folder with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Diane Poremsky How to choose which Calendar creates reminders? Using Outlook 0
M Save selected email message as .msg file (with user to choose folder location) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
K How to choose from a list of templates in a shared drive folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
L How do i choose where i file my sent messages? Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2007 - Recover Deleted Items - Columns to Choose from Using Outlook 1
B How to choose which contacts folder to use when saving contacts? Using Outlook 1
F Choose Which Calendar/PST Creates Reminder Using Outlook 3
T Outlook365 search item listed as "potential matches" can't be opened Using Outlook 0
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
P "Item could not be moved" message occurs frequently for IMAP inbox, Office 365 Using Outlook 0
V How to add 'Previous Item' and 'Next Item' to the Quick Access Toolbar Using Outlook 1
O In Agenda-view - How to copy an existing item months ahead or back? Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2016 dont delete inbox item Using Outlook 0
talla Can't open Outlook Item. Using Outlook 0
N Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window, and, Item could not be moved... Using Outlook 0
B Zoom automatically next email item (VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Command Button_Click action on Item/Reminder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Unflag Inbox and Flag Inbox with Orange Category After Item is send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Copy Move item won't work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Pictures degrade each time an Outlook item is edited and re-saved Using Outlook 1
B Change row background color of selected item Using Outlook 1
P Outlook 2013 "Item could not be moved - still an issue for Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
geoffnoakes Find Contacts with UDFs "in this item" Using Outlook 1
T "cannot find the calendar folder for this item" - calendar items stuck in outbox Using Outlook 0
GregS Many Sent Item folders Using Outlook 3
B Select / activate first email item in the searched query Using Outlook 1
4 Macro to set the category of Deleted Item? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N "Discussion" item Using Outlook 3
T outlook.com opens with "item not found" Using Outlook 1
Peter H Williams How to Move Mail item after processing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
C Change default "Save Sent Item To" folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M Shortcut to another outlook item Using Outlook 0
M Item edits doesn't always sync Using Outlook 11
Cdub27 Your changes to this item couldn't be saved because Server Denied Operation (HTTP 403 Forbidden) Using Outlook 1
M VBA to change flag status in outlook contact item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Replying to calendar item using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Outlook item link Using Outlook 0
Q VBA Script to move item in secondary mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Save Sent Item to Using Outlook 0
T outlook 2010 mail item count doesnt match display Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3