Zoom automatically next email item (VBA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bamerand

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello,

I currently use the following code for zooming email, which is located in ThisOutlookSession. It works well for double-click or ENTER carriage pressed. However, it does not zoom either next or previous e-mail item (I either use hotkey "CTRL + >" / "CTRL + <" or click "Next Item / Previous Item"). I need to do one extra event, such as either mouse click on email body or use combination "ALT + TAB" so that an email is zoomed. Any suggestion how I make it zoom automatically whenever used hotkey "CTRL + >" / "CTRL + <" or click "Next Item / Previous Item". In addition, email are either stored in separate folders and I use search operators so that to group and sort emails by dates and corresponding folders.

I use MS Office 2016, 64-bit.

Private Sub objOpenInspector_Activate()
On Error GoTo Error1
Dim wdDoc As Word.Document
Set wdDoc = objOpenInspector.WordEditor
wdDoc.Windows(1).Panes(1).View.Zoom.Percentage = 125
Error1:
Err.Clear
Resume Next
Ends:
End Sub

I don't know if teither of the macros on this page work with the shortcuts - \

I don't know if teither of the macros on this page work with the shortcuts - \

Hello Diana,

Thank you for the recommendation, I used the 2nd option, i.e. "Set the Zoom Level in Open Messages", however, it has the same effect for my purpose, it does not works with the shortcuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Office 365 - Zoom Using Outlook 0
Fozzie Bear Accepted Zoom Invites deleting without going into Default Calendar - Office 2016 Mac Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Adjusting Outlook's Zoom setting in Email Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Adjusting Outlook's Zoom setting in Email Using Outlook 0
V View zoom setting changing Using Outlook 1
K Zoom Slider in Task bar Using Outlook 7
D Zoom in Microsoft Outlook Views? (Not Messages) Using Outlook 2
R Anyone have a sample macro for Outlook 2007 (setting the zoom)? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
J Calendar events created on iPhone automatically changing default alert from 'None' to 'Time of Event' Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
Z Automatically adjust Outlook Reading Pane from bottom to right depending on portrait or landscape window Using Outlook 1
G Automatically delete email when a condition is met Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Hornblower409 Automatically or Manually Backup Multiple Versions of VbaProject.OTM Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook 2019 Automatically move email after assigning category Using Outlook 4
G automatically choosing "add to autocorrect" option Using Outlook 0
L Why are some email automatically going to "archive" Using Outlook 2
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Automatically delete messages in the synchronization folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Automatically Insert Recipient Name from To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Remove flag automatically Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 Move newly created tasks automatically on save. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 365 Switching from AOL to Yahoo automatically Using Outlook 5
P Print attachments automatically and move the mail to an existing folder called "Ted" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Paul Hobbs Automatically accept "Empty Folders" prompt Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Custom Search Folders not refreshing/updating automatically Using Outlook 0
M Automatically add senders first name to a greeting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Add Form to Appointments Received, Automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Y Outlook 2013 Stop Outlook from automatically assigning categories to Tasks Using Outlook 0
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A How to open a specific link automatically with outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P Automatically Categorize Meetings once they are accepted Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
W Automatically open attachments without automatically printing them Using Outlook 0
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
O Run macro automatically at sending an email Using Outlook 11
D Outlook 2016 automatically increment anniversaries Using Outlook 1
T Office 2013 no longer updating automatically Using Outlook 2
B Automatically Forward Emails and Remove/Replace All or Part of Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D Print attachments automatically and moves the mail to a new folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
A How to open a specific link automatically with outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
L Automatically Insert Recipient Name from To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 33
N how to sync automatically when outlook opens Using Outlook 10
A Sort emails into subfolders based on sender and deleting emails automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
undercover_smother Automatically Forward All Sent Mail and Delete After Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
C Need VBA code to automatically save message outside outlook and add date Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
stephen li VBA Outlook send mail automatically by specified outlook mail box Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Make Enter Network Password Prompt Go Away Automatically Using Outlook 0
I Print Automatically Attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Automatically selecting folders and deleting messages in Outlook VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7