Outlook 2010 configured with Exchange 2010 displays "choose folder" each time a message is sent.
- Option to save sent items is checked under File>Options>Mail>Saving (...).
- Messages are sent correctly.
- "Sent items" is chosen as default in "choose folder" dialog box. It just waits for clicking OK.
- Clicking "cancel" brings error message box titled: "IsInDefaultStore"
- Error message is: "This function isn't designed to work with Nothing objects and will return False."
- Outlook is in Polish version but message above was in English.
- Message is sent and saved in "Sent items" folder even when "cancel" button is clicked.
- Not sure, but I remember recreatign Outlook profile once already and problem is still present.
- There is only one account configured.
- There is one PST file connected but not set as default.
- I believe I did check everything, and it is not a default, designed behavior.
- I did try to run Outlook.exe with several switches (don't remember exactly which) to try to restore the default settings - no results.