Signatures in Outlook 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

vze2mp9g

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hello, I would like to have in my signature, Social icons and when someone clicks on that Social Icon, it will take them to the Social site which is represented by the icon. Rite now, I have the Words (FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and they are blue and underlined so when someone clicks on that word, it will take them to the Social Site. Next, does anyone know of a site where I can get small enough Social Icons (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, StumbleUpon, other major sites), and all the same size, so I can put them in my signature? Lastly, I just found out that I can put animated Emoticons in Outlook 2013, but I won't be able to see them, but the person I'll be sending them to will. Does anyone know of the company that had thousands of Animate Emoticons, and they use to sell them on CD, and they were updated every couple of months? I use to have them, but I lost the CDS and the Website address. I would appreciate any and all input concerning these matters. Thank you. David

how to do it - add the image using the image button in the signature editor.

video: Adding a Graphic to a Signature

If you have icons you like and they are too large, you can shrink them in an image editor such as snagit or infranview

Are you talking about incredimail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Outlook roaming signatures Using Outlook 4
K Outlook adds space to rows in HTML email signatures viewed on mobile Using Outlook 1
M Configure outlook 2007 to accept digital signatures Using Outlook 2
R Outlook signatures depending on domain Using Outlook 2
Mark Foley Outlook multi-spacing Thunderbird signatures when replying Using Outlook 0
P Changing all email signatures (font, color) at once in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2010 - Stationery with signatures Using Outlook 1
S Using Multiple Signatures in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 9
D Where does Outlook store signatures? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
C Outlook 365 Multiple different Signatures on Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 0
D VBA code to select a signature from the signatures list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to create fixed signatures for aliases that process through GMAIL? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Multiple signatures Using Outlook 2
L Can signatures synch to Office Portal Using Outlook 1
J Signatures that contain recipient's email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
Diane Poremsky Image Quality in Signatures Using Outlook 0
C Quick Parts signatures suddenly require more letters Using Outlook 2
C Signatures in HTML emails Using Outlook 5
R 2 email accounts, only 1 gets signatures added on new email. Using Outlook 1
L Oultlook 2007 Signatures Using Outlook 28
V Plain Text Signatures Using Outlook 3
J Managing signatures and disclaimers with digitally signed emails Exchange Server Administration 3
B OL2010 - signatures while forwarding tasks or appointments Using Outlook 2
A Signatures problem Using Outlook 1
F Signatures in incoming messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N separate signatures for different accounts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
J Outlook VBA to send from Non-default Account & Data Files Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Limited Support for 3rd Party Mail in new Outlook? Using Outlook 1
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
T Outlook is categorizing emails incorrectly Using Outlook 1
R Legacy Outlook on Mac Email Cache Using Outlook 0
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 3
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
L Outlook attachments from OneDrive as links Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1