Status
Not open for further replies.

path

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
IMAP
Hi,
I have been using Outlook 2007 for years and have over 4000 contacts. I also have placed a lot of information, links, photos, etc into the Notes Field in Outlook. I recently transferred all my Contact information into OneNote (except that the Notes Field data just showed a "Link to Outlook" and did not actually transfer that data). It is almost as if the data is "locked' in Outlook. Does anyone have any way to transfer that "Notes Field Data" into OneNote? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

path

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
IMAP
Hi Diane,
After clicking on the Contacts Folder, there was OneNote Button up on top located in Outlook Contacts which I pushed and the computer automatically went through all 4000 entries in about 12 minutes. Unfortunately, none of my notes in the Notes Field transferred over. OneNote simply provided a "Link" to Outlook. If I transfer my contacts to "Outlook 2010" at my work coputer, do you think that I could then transfer my Notes Field over to OneNote? Thank you!

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
No, it won't make a difference if you do it in Outlook 2010. You'll need to use a macro or print to onenote. Select all contacts and the go to Print. Choose OneNote printer. It's probably send an image over though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.