Insert screenshots issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimala

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
In Outlook 2010, after opening a new email, then clicking on the insert tab/screenshot, I am finding that I can't insert a screenshot from IE. Is there a fix for this or what am I doing wrong? It doesn't even show the IE page I have open among choices of screenshots I can insert. I see other screens, but not IE.

I use lightshot tool which is better than any other screenshot tool. You can try that one for taking screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L "Insert Pictures" Button-Wrong Folder Using Outlook 5
C Automatically Insert Recipient Name from To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Macro to Insert a Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
DDB VBA to Auto Insert Date and Time in the signature Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Replyall macro with template and auto insert receptens Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Programmatically force html send and insert clipboard contents into body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Auto Insert Current Date or Time into Email Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2010 Insert Date & Time at the button of an OL contactform in red Using Outlook 2
P Insert link in email body to attached document in Outlook 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Copy e-mail body from outlook and insert into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R How Do I insert images in and Auto Reply Using Outlook 3
L Automatically Insert Recipient Name from To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 33
Diane Poremsky Create Task or Appointment and Insert Selected Text Using Outlook 0
B Insert Hyperlinks for attachments in Userform Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Outlook task insert Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Auto Insert of filename when selecting 'Remove Attachment' Using Outlook 1
makinmyway Recent Files Not Updating when Using Insert Hyperlink in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
L Insert Photo to Contact Using Outlook 23
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K OL2010 Button to Insert First Name Using Outlook 1
Witzker insert Date & Time (HH:mm) no (ss) in userform Using Outlook 6
A insert Date & Time in userform Using Outlook 3
K Macro to insert attachments Using Outlook 1
C Insert a Date Picker for Send Mail Subject Using Outlook 1
C Insert date in Subject through date picker Using Outlook 0
mrje1 Opening a task the Insert Tab Option is not showing up and organizing Tasks Using Outlook 9
H Insert Specific Text before Subject for New mails and reply Using Outlook 3
R insert picture tab grey Using Outlook 1
K Outlook insert clip art, no results found...address book contacts only show up Using Outlook 5
J Form design - how do I insert an automatic date/time field? Using Outlook 2
J How do I view the ruler in an Outlook message and/or insert tabs? Using Outlook 7
L Forward Email and Insert Sender's Email address in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Insert Text and Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Re: How do i insert radio buttons in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G How to insert a json array into a calendar events Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K insert text into current position of pointer in mailcompose Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Insert File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Insert a File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Task / Insert / Attach Item / Business Contact BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M Forward email as insert from button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Simple way to insert file text - macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How to insert a picture programatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
C insert a picture Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How do I scan and insert into Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 3
B Insert information to MailItem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D RE: How do you change the default insert file path in outlook? Using Outlook 11
D Insert Text via Macro in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Is it possible to INSERT a string into email body via Shortcut. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Command Button to insert Email Signature Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2