Saved emails in folders I created on left of screen are being erased as I open each folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob.mcc.ct

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
As the contents of these folders are being erased (not the folder itself) the following message is displayed where the email would normally be displayed: outlook blocked access to this potentially unsafe item

Does anyone know what is going on? I am losing emails of importance that I specifically save under detailed folders.

Thank you!!!

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Extract "Date sent" from emails (saved to folder using drag and drop) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Saved emails not appearing in draft folder Using Outlook 3
E Sent Emails not being saved Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
C Emails saved to network drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Outlook 365 New Appointments All saved to a 365 default calendar on Mac Using Outlook 0
N Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window, and, Item could not be moved... Using Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Changing where data .pst is saved to Using Outlook 3
L Outlook saved template function too limited Using Outlook 2
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
R Limiting length of saved attachment in VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
T Pictures degrade each time an Outlook item is edited and re-saved Using Outlook 1
N Macro for attachment saved and combine Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Importing Ribbons Not Saved Using Outlook 7
Cdub27 Your changes to this item couldn't be saved because Server Denied Operation (HTTP 403 Forbidden) Using Outlook 1
C Changing the name of Outlook Messages saved to a folder Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 - Reading Pane and To Do Bar Settings Not Saved on Exit Using Outlook 2
Jessica .msg file saved in network drive appearing in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
P OUTLOOK TEMPLATES ARE NOT SAVED IN SENT FOLDER Using Outlook 1
P Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window Using Outlook 8
bhogesh How to import .htm saved mail to outlook Using Outlook 3
I how to create appointment using saved template onto public folder shared calendar Using Outlook 3
B Configure Outlook so Exchange uses cached mode but new items are by default saved to Outlook.com Using Outlook 1
Hudas Hyperlink Saved Outlook Email to MS Access Table Using Outlook 4
4 VBA - How to retrieve Meetings Saved but Not Sent? Using Outlook 0
F Outlook 2007 is not remembering saved passwords Using Outlook 2
J Changed my "From" email address creates problem with previously saved contacts Using Outlook 20
K External Mtg Invitees have =SMTP: added to email address after mtg saved Using Outlook 5
B Opening a saved Outlook customized form the same folder Using Outlook 2
B Opening a saved Outlook customized form after moving it to another folder Using Outlook 2
G Where are Saved Reports physically stored? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
R Outlook Options can not be saved Using Outlook 0
I Outlook 2010 Saved Drafts Time & Date "NONE" - Ideas? Using Outlook 5
R Password not accepted but works when saved. Using Outlook 3
P the outlook 2007 calendar cannot be saved because it was changed by another user or in another windo Using Outlook 4
R Exported BCM file and it saved as .ssb. Now can't import. BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
A New Contact entry (custom form) get saved in a public folder and doesn't appear in Outolook Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Saved Property of MailItem is copied Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Senders email address in saved attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Custom Fields - Deleting And Where Are They Saved Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
X Attached MSG files change when saved Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L How do I Run Saved Export in Access 2007 VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A how to detect email is saved to draft? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Categories Not Saved Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
R State of encrypt and sign button for a saved mail?(draft) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Y message attachment saved by Outlook.Attachment.SaveFileAs not open Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
N How can i see all the email addresses I have used but not saved ? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
H Move Selected emails to Local Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6