Latest updates kill BCM 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
I have a client with Windows 10 64 bit with Office 2013 32 bit (on prem) and BCM 2013 32 bit (on prem) and all was working fine until the latest round of updates. I tried uninstalling KB3114349 & KB3054854 and it still crashes Outlook whenever you click any of the BCM links. I tried a repair of Outlook that did not help. I tried a repair of BCM and it would not repair. Do you know which update I need to remove to bring BCM back to life?
TIA,
HA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Outllook 2007 stops connecting with Exchange after latest MS Updates Using Outlook 2
O No SSL-IMAP connection Outlook <-> Exchange 2010 after latest client updates? Using Outlook 3
B After Latest Security Updates Outlook Will Not Connect to IMAP Server Using Outlook 5
T Can't receive or send e-mail in Outlook after downloading latest Windows updates on Tuesday, 14 Dec 2010, at 6:00 pm. Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2016 - use of old PST file - will all emails be downloaded or only latest?? Using Outlook 1
B you are not responding to the latest message - wrong email Using Outlook 1
B Latest news re Exchange alternatives Using Outlook 8
G Latest Exchange Rollup - Management Console Error - Exception calling "GetSteppablePipeline" Exchange Server Administration 1
V Latest update slowed Outlook down Using Outlook 3
J cannot download pop3 email from Comcast after latest Microsoft update Using Outlook 5
T Tasks Opens with Latest Due Date Selected Using Outlook 4
W Outlook 2007 blocking my own emails after latest windows update Using Outlook 2
L Outlook 2010- Disable "You are not responding to the latest message in this conversation. Click here Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2010 - Disable "you are not responding to the latest message" when replying?? Using Outlook 6
H Microsoft outlook 2003 (latest sp) stalls when sending/receiving mails Using Outlook 8
H Have latest Outlook Connector. Not synchronizing into Outlook 2007 Inbox. Using Outlook 4
S When will BPOS be upgrading to the latest version of Exchange and/or Sharepoint? Exchange Server Administration 2
H I upgraded to Outlook 2010 click to run(64 bit) and now I can not sync with my iphone 3G. I have latest itune and iphone software. Apple says it is Using Outlook 1
J Cannot update Contacts in Outlook 2007 with the latest (14.0) Outlook Social Connector and Facebook Using Outlook 13
B Problem with the latest version of Outlook Connector Using Outlook 6
egarneau Meeting updates with external contacts (GMail) Using Outlook 1
D Any updates or fixes that would make this code stop working just moving emails to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Outlook 2010 duplicate download emails 1 inbox 1 PST no updates Using Outlook 3
iwshim Outlook Social Connector for Facebook - updates? work arounds? Using Outlook 1
J Contacts 2016 Web page address content lost after updates Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky Outlook 2016 Sept 2016 Updates New Slipstick.com Articles 1
Diane Poremsky Exchange Server Updates March 2016 New Slipstick.com Articles 0
S Outlook 2013 May 2015 Updates New Slipstick.com Articles 0
C VBA and windows updates Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Text Of Facebook Status Updates & Posted Photos NOT Showing In Emails Using Outlook 3
I Automatically updates outlook 2011 address book Using Outlook 1
D Forwarding Exchange Email without meeting updates Using Outlook 1
C Rule to Handle Meeting Replies that updates tracking information Using Outlook 2
M Updates to exchange server broke code - please help Using Outlook 2
Commodore Why some RSS feeds stop getting updates? Using Outlook 12
P Managing Calendar Updates Using Outlook 2
S Calendar updates wipe out personal notes. Using Outlook 3
E vCalendar Meeting Requests sending updates instead of sending new invitation Using Outlook 24
D How to manage and configure antispam updates for Hub Transport antispam filter agents at "filesystem Exchange Server Administration 1
M 0x800CCC15: Outlook 2003 Unable to Connect to ISP after 12/14/2010 Updates Using Outlook 2
M My outlook 2007 will not send or receive since last weeks updates. Using Outlook 3
S 6 to 8 second delay in folders opening since installing a number of updates yesterday. Using Outlook 1
M Unable to receive after installing updates Using Outlook 1
B 0x800CCC18 error after 12/15 Windows 7 Updates Using Outlook 12
A Outlook after recent updates super slow, SPA login does not work. Using Outlook 14
C Send Meeting Updates Using Outlook 2
L calendar delegate updates meeting with resource mailbox involved = double meeting Using Outlook 6
F Order of updates Exchange Server Administration 4
L Exchange Server?, and Platform Updates For OUTLOOK, part of OFFICE 2000 Professional! Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2010's Meetings with Updates not showing up in scheduling for Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1