Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Cornbread

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Hello,

Hello, i have a vba process that runs through inboxes and sets certain characteristics.

This process generally runs without flaw, but recently every now and then i will receive a prompt stating something like "cant use Custom Form, Outlook will use default Form".

This process does not use any forms so i am not sure where this is coming from. I am looking for an equivelent
displayalerts = false that i use in Access for Outlook.

It isnt an error, because we have error handling and it still isnt being caught.

Please help!!

Hello,

Hello, i have a vba process that runs through inboxes and sets certain characteristics.

This process generally runs without flaw, but recently every now and then i will receive a prompt stating something like "cant use Custom Form, Outlook will use default Form".

This process does not use any forms so i am not sure where this is coming from. I am looking for an equivelent
displayalerts = false that i use in Access for Outlook.

It isnt an error, because we have error handling and it still isnt being caught.

Please help!!

Also, i have attempted the "Clear Coche" method discussed in prevous forums and was not successful. Thank you

outlook doesn't have a display alerts = false option, only error handling - on error resume next or other error hander.

Are you checking that the message is mail and not a report, ndr, or meeting request?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H using VBA to edit subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
justicefriends How to set a flag to follow up using VBA - for addressee in TO field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
David McKay VBA to manually forward using odd options Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Outlook VBA How to adapt this code for using in a different Mail Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Edit subject - and change conversationTopic - using VBA and redemption Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Vba to monitor time to respond to emails using a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Looking to get the Recipient email address (or even the "friendly name") from an email I am replying to using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Using a VBA Custom Form to Send Reoccurring Email Upon Task Completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N Open & Save VBAProject.Otm using VBA Code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Remove text in subject using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P How to export voting results using VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Find a cell value in excel using outlook vba Using Outlook 1
D create an html table in outlook custom form 2010 using vba in MsAccess Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
B query outlook using vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
P Replying to calendar item using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Change Default Email Account Using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
U Using VBA to creat hyperlinks in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Outlook 2007 Email Categorization using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Multiple User Defined Fields that can be added, changed, updated using VBA and user form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Create a Series of Tasks using VBA Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Paste clipboard contents using VBA Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Copy New Appointments to Another Calendar using VBA Using Outlook 0
L Clear Offline (Task) Items using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O How to set subject line in replies using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O VBA rule on multiple computers using shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Adding a contact to Outlook with a custom form using Access VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Saving All Messages to the Hard Drive Using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky Create a list of color categories and merge or restore the list using VBA Using Outlook 0
A Can i apply mail rules to inbox sub folders using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M using Folders.Count in Excel Vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
M VBA Send Sales reports using .oft files, originate in Outlook or Excel? Using Outlook 5
A Outlook VBA - moving mail item to public folder using variable within path Using Outlook 6
P Automatic reply on incoming messages in outlook using VBA(only Specifi person) Using Outlook 14
D Update existing rule using VBA Using Outlook 2
A VBA Script to Forward Spam to AntiSpam Provider Using "Blank" Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J How to set a flag to follow up using VBA for outlook 2003 Using Outlook 10
J Add categories to Shared Mailbox using VBA Using Outlook 2
R Limiting meeting attendees using VBA or an add-in Using Outlook 9
J Create new outlook task into task subfolder using vba Using Outlook 6
S Send All emails in Outbox and Quit using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Outlook and Access integration using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
U using VBA to set message sensitivity Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1