Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie17

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Thanks for publishing Outlook Tips.

Wondering if the Split Screen tip emailed today is also applicable to 2010 or was first introduced in 2013?

I followed your instructions but did not see "Split".

Thank you

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Well, I thought it was in Outlook 2010 (since its a word command), but i don't see it there. Oh wait, it's already there - the little bar at the top of the scroll bar, above the ruler icon. Drag it down to split the screen.

split-marker.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R View two Inboxfolders at the same time in split creen Using Outlook 1
K How to split large email when sending Using Outlook 1
H How to split up emails and faxes from a copier to the relay connector Exchange Server Administration 7
J How to split screens in power point? Using Outlook 2
M Screen Scrape Sender IP Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S BCM screen Layout BCM (Business Contact Manager) 7
B Saved emails in folders I created on left of screen are being erased as I open each folder Using Outlook 0
Sig Outlook 2010 Hacked messages in splash screen Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
A Create a splash screen Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T screen freezes, then turns white Using Outlook 2
A OUTLOOK TODAY SCREEN Using Outlook 1
T How to create meeting recurrences that are not available in the appointment screen? Using Outlook 1
B Printing Advanced Search Output Screen Using Outlook 5
J Contact page too large for screen. Can't see categories, etc. Using Outlook 1
D How to keep Outlook 7 open to full screen Using Outlook 2
L Oulook Size On a Desktop Screen Using Outlook 2
C Optimize your Outlook 2013 screen display for touch Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2007 Contact Card opens in margin of screen where I can't see it Using Outlook 3
W Screen Font Size Using Outlook 1
B link to group schedules from Today screen Using Outlook 2
B Outlook 2010 font changes on message for new email. Cannot read it on the screen Using Outlook 2
B When I try to compose a new message, the window that popped out is hidden on the right side of the screen, only maximize will centralize it, is there Using Outlook 3
A When I click 'Send and Receive' in Outlook, I see at the bottom of my screen, 'could not sign in'. Using Outlook 2
A Office 2010 activities screen not showing journal entries Using Outlook 4
C Outlook will open "Briefly" and then get a white screen and shuts down. How do I get it working pro Using Outlook 4
C Mailbox moved 2003 to 2010sp1 but move request screen shows errors Exchange Server Administration 3
D Emails show up at the bottom of the screen when they are coming in, but do not show up in the inbox. Send and Receive function doesn't make a differe Using Outlook 2
B Tasks are not appearing on screen when due Using Outlook 1
G Installed Office 2010 for home and business. All work but OutLook. It will not load. Error screen says that it cannot connect to the email. Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2007 freezes and sometimes shuts down my computer, which produces a blue screen. OS=Vista Ho Using Outlook 1
P Linking outlook items to the contact screen Using Outlook 1
A Restore navigation panel to the screen Using Outlook 1
D NLB Fails to OWA Login Screen Exchange Server Administration 5
L Even with Microsoft Outlook closed, when I shut down my computer I frequently get a black screen Using Outlook 1
C Screen stuck at "Loading Profile" or "Verifying Data Intregrity" FOREVER Using Outlook 1
H Start/launch Outlook it opens one fourth its normal full screen Using Outlook 5
X e-mail not downloading getting network login screen Using Outlook 1
S Outlook--front document clicks pass through to Outlook background screen and activate background clicks. Using Outlook 3
B OWA lets people copy the screen of an RMS protected email - is this right? Exchange Server Administration 8
B Outlook 2010 Hangs on Splash Screen with "Processing" message Using Outlook 2
F Calendar printing and print preview differs from screen view Using Outlook 1
C adobe attachments open with blank screen Using Outlook 3
M Outlook 2007 Meeting Reminders Don't Pop up in the middle of the screen in Windows 7 Using Outlook 26
J Save As dialog box on screen Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Why aren't my Calendar reminders popping up on my screen? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3