Outlook 2007 Contact Card opens in margin of screen where I can't see it

chaicork

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
This started happening yesterday, out of the blue. Click on a contact, it opens in the right margin of screen where I cannot see it. I do see that it is open because it's icon appears in tool tray. Double clicking on icon minimizes it. Right clicking on icon closes it. But I can never see the open card stage center. I ran diagnostics - no problems. I ran spyware - no problems. I reloaded disc - no solutions. I disabled a few add ons - no fix. I ran updates - no news. Help! Where do I start?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
right click on the task bar and choose cascade, stacked, or side by side. Before doing this I recommend closing programs whose windows you don't want resized or moved, because this will affect all programs that are open.

Any of the chooses *should* work, but I've heard from people who said only one worked (side-by-side, I think). so you may need to try all 3.

chaicork

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
Thank you for suggestion. Task bar? Where is this? The first column has the Task Bar which is the To Do List. Is this what you are referring to? Right clicking on the To Do header gives me 2 options: open in new window, and navigation pane options.

Do you mean something in the top tool bar? Options are File, Edit, View, Go, Tools, Actions, and Help.

S

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Sorry about that - the Windows Task Bar.

I have my bar across the top of the screen - so the picture might seem weird. :) Right click on an empty area in the bar and you'll see this menu.

task-bar.png