Outlook Script ( using calendar function in a form)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bbnimda

Hi all,

I use a custom Form, and I added a function that create an entry in my

calendar, this small function contain 4 item

A field for the date

a field for the time (a combo from 00:00 to 23:30) read only

and two button (ok / Cancel)

I have Pb whith the date field because I must fill it and I must use the

right syntax

is there any way to use in this field a calendar and to select the date by

a simple clic

Tks

NB: I'm using outlook 2003 / exchange 2003
 
It's possible, but far from simple. Outlook has no date picker control

available to custom form programmers (which, by the way, is one reason why

the first page of the appointment, journal, and task forms is not editable).

See http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=26 for controls you can add.

Sue Mosher

"bbnimda" wrote:


> Hi all,

> I use a custom Form, and I added a function that create an entry in my
> calendar, this small function contain 4 item
> A field for the date
> a field for the time (a combo from 00:00 to 23:30) read only
> and two button (ok / Cancel)

> I have Pb whith the date field because I must fill it and I must use the
> right syntax
> is there any way to use in this field a calendar and to select the date by
> a simple clic

> Tks

> NB: I'm using outlook 2003 / exchange 2003

>
 
Hi Sue,

I added date picker to my tool box, localy it work's fine but when I probe

my form on an other PC, my form don't work properly and I have an error

message to inform me that the object isn't found => i think that is the

date picker , so how can I solve the PB, whithout copying the ocx on ALL

COMPUTER of the network

tks

"Sue Mosher [MVP]" <suemvp@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:

4A3F8EFE-1F5F-49A3-835C-32F717B0F70D@microsoft.com...
> It's possible, but far from simple. Outlook has no date picker control
> available to custom form programmers (which, by the way, is one reason why
> the first page of the appointment, journal, and task forms is not
> editable).
> See http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=26 for controls you can
> add.

> > Sue Mosher
> > >

> "bbnimda" wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>

>> I use a custom Form, and I added a function that create an entry in my
> > calendar, this small function contain 4 item
> > A field for the date
> > a field for the time (a combo from 00:00 to 23:30) read only
> > and two button (ok / Cancel)
>

>> I have Pb whith the date field because I must fill it and I must use the
> > right syntax
> > is there any way to use in this field a calendar and to select the date
> > by
> > a simple clic
>

>> Tks
>

>> NB: I'm using outlook 2003 / exchange 2003
>

>
>>
 
There is no other solution. If you want the form to work properly for each

user, each machine needs to have all the components that the form uses,

including any controls that are not included with Outlook. Therefore, each

machine needs the date picker, or you need to remove that control and just

use a text box bound to your date field.

Sue Mosher

"bbnimda" <wahhhran-vba@yahoo.fr> wrote in message

news:uDhNJquUKHA.5004@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> Hi Sue,

> I added date picker to my tool box, localy it work's fine but when I probe
> my form on an other PC, my form don't work properly and I have an error
> message to inform me that the object isn't found => i think that is the
> date picker , so how can I solve the PB, whithout copying the ocx on ALL
> COMPUTER of the network

> tks

> "Sue Mosher [MVP]" <suemvp@gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 4A3F8EFE-1F5F-49A3-835C-32F717B0F70D@microsoft.com...
> > It's possible, but far from simple. Outlook has no date picker control
> > available to custom form programmers (which, by the way, is one reason
> > why
> > the first page of the appointment, journal, and task forms is not
> > editable).
> > See http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=26 for controls you can
> > add.
>

>> "bbnimda" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi all,
> >
>>> I use a custom Form, and I added a function that create an entry in my
> >> calendar, this small function contain 4 item
> >> A field for the date
> >> a field for the time (a combo from 00:00 to 23:30) read only
> >> and two button (ok / Cancel)
> >
>>> I have Pb whith the date field because I must fill it and I must use the
> >> right syntax
> >> is there any way to use in this field a calendar and to select the date
> >> by
> >> a simple clic
> >
>>> Tks
> >
>>> NB: I'm using outlook 2003 / exchange 2003
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Avoid sending duplicate using Outlook script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S using script rule to save attachments on arrival Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
J Outlook Rules VBA Run a Script - Multiple Rules Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Outlook 2021 'Run Script" Rules? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Trigger script without restaring outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
D.Moore VB script to Digitaly Sign newly created outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
dweller Outlook 2010 Rule Ignores VBA Script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook rule run a Script doesn't work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Outlook Archive to PST Files by Date Range VBA Script? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H VB script in outlook form doesn't work anymore Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Vijay Run script doesn't work in outlook Using Outlook 1
oliv- How to Run a Script IN AN ADDIN with Outlook's Rules and Alerts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Outlook script to forward emails based on senders' address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Outlook script to run excel data Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N VBA Script to Send Automatic Emails from Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D RUN SCRIPT WHEN OUTLOOK IS CLOSE Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P How many subs can run in one outlook VBA script Using Outlook 5
J VBS Script (macro) for word to open Outlook template. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Email Parsing VBA Script for Outlook - NEEDED Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J VBS Script: How to execute in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Hudas Outlook VBA script reverting back to previous changes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook 2007 Rules & VBA: How to run a script on a report message (ReportItem) Using Outlook 14
M Outlook Rule To Redirect Mail - Script to overcome lack of cc's & others Using Outlook 0
C Outlook Script Error Using Outlook 0
S Outlook VBA rule script to process both MailItem and MeetingItem Using Outlook 0
L Outlook 2007 Macro to Run a Script From a Contact Form Using Outlook 41
L Limit VBA Script to one Outlook account Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2010, need script for rules & Warnings Using Outlook 3
C Outlook 200? - Script Export Rules Using Outlook 1
R Change Outlook 2010 Exchange server address via registry or script Using Outlook 5
H Macro to Delete Duplicate items in Outlook calendar where title is the same and date is the same Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Y The New Outlook - Q's & Thoughts Using Outlook 7
M Start Outlook 365 at unified inbox Using Outlook 2
B Requesting VBA code to make Outlook prompt for confirmation when deleting a task? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T In-line reply style in Outlook II Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook Contact Item.Restrict where FullName is NULL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Emails with .ICS calendar invitations attached don't contents when received in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 6
W Outlook 2021 Hanging on "Sending Emails" Using Outlook 3
T Outlook Desk Top 2021 Overdoing Security Using Outlook 7
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Contacts to Google Contacts? Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 365 Outlook Message "Cannot be sent because the message has changed" Using Outlook 0
J Hotmail drafts started on desktop disappear, but show in web version of Outlook Using Outlook 4
Z Hotmail account deleted from outlook and issue with account not exist Using Outlook 0
J 'Name on the security certificate is invalid or...' - Outlook on desktop talking to hotmail.com account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
J Outlook, Word, Access crash unless run in Admin mode - time dependent it seems Using Outlook 10
T Why do Outlook Desktop 2021 tasks from my wife's email show up in my task pane? Using Outlook 2
B Delete Read Receipts in Your Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook changes the "Modified" field when moving/copying a Contact. Using Outlook 0
macdotcom Outlook 365 Outlook folder export to PST archival tool - close, but need a nudge Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2016 still feature updating Using Outlook 0

Similar threads

Back
Top