Outlook closes down after clicking on the quick print icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy_Bne

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I've got a user who intermittenly has this occur to them when printing emails.

When they are on the home screen they highlight an email they wish to print off (HTML formatt) by clicking on it once, they then click on the quick print icon. As it moves to the print screen outlook will close without any error messages appearing. They then re-open Outlook, go back to that email, click on quick print again and this time they can print. As I've mentioned it happens intermittently and on different emails.

We've tried both renaming the outlprnt file to .old and deleting the file. Outlook will create a new outlprnt file but it will still occur the following day. Other users that use the same printer have not had this issue. We are using Outlook 2010, v14.0.6023 (32-bit) SP1 in a Citrix environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Outlook 2010 no longer runs. When I open Outlook, I get three error messages, then it closes down an Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 Closes the Window When I Click "Next Item" (Down Arrow) Using Outlook 2
M Outlook closes with the following error Exchange Server Administration 2
S Closing outlook closes all the windows of email which are opened. Using Outlook 1
M Eliminate bug that closes my Outlook Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2010 closes when icon clicked__ Using Outlook 1
G Outlook 2010 won't re-open (or rather, never really closes) in Windows 7 Using Outlook 1
O Outlook opens then closes after few seconds Using Outlook 7
P Outlook 2010 stops working and closes when importing data to Business Contact Manager Using Outlook 1
D Minimize Closes my Outlook Windows Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2003 Saving into a textbox when form closes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Outlook closes when accessing History in BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
I Outlook 2003 shows html code when To: field is empty Using Outlook 5
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C All Gmails don't show in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2007 vs. Outlook 2010 -- ToDo Bar Using Outlook 0
U Outlook 2016 Outlook 2016 sender name Using Outlook 1
T Compuserve, Yahoo, Oath2 and Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 4
E Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar? Using Outlook 1
witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Outlook 2007 on 365 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Macro for other actions - Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 18
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
A Apply Selected Emails to outlook rules and Run Rules Using Outlook 5
T Changing Sent Items location in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
J How do I disable advertising in Outlook 2019? Using Outlook 13
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook Calendar not coming down from cloud Using Outlook 2
Terry Sullivan Sender's Name Doesn't Appear in the From Field on Outlook 365/IMAP Using Outlook 2
GregS Outlook 2016 Can I disable the Outlook Outbox? Using Outlook 2
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
D Outlook Contacts Notes Field Photos to Smartphone Using Outlook 0
Paula S. Outlook 2013 won't recognize new password Using Outlook 4
J Want to learn VBA Macros for Outlook. What book can you recommend? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
J Time Zone Issues - Outlook Calendar and Webcal Feed Using Outlook 8
J Are the underlined letters in Outlook Reminders window supposed to work? Using Outlook 0
M Office 2016 Outlook is forgetting passwords Using Outlook 15
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 6
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0
E Can one still buy Outlook (or Office) 2016? Using Outlook 6