Mapi folder.FIND: error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucagorini

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi all,

i have a problem when i try to find a custom contact.

here's the code:

"Public oContactFolder As Outlook.MAPIFolder

>

Set oContactFolder = oNS.Folders("Public Folders").Folders("All Public Folders").Folders("My Custom Folder")

>

Dim newitem as Object

Set newitem = oContactFolder.Items.Find("[ID] = '" & .Fields("conto") & "'") "

Where ID is my custom property and conto is the value that i want to search.

The return error is ID property not found.

thanks a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Unwanted US Holiday Contact folder in Outlook.com syncs to MAPI/Phone Address book Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
M How to add a message to a mapi view folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q MAPI Read-only Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Strange MAPI/Exchange/IMAP behaviour in OL 2016 under10.0.19044.2006 Using Outlook 0
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
F MAPI, User Defined Fields and perspective after 20 years Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Dennis Gaudenzi Your setup couldn't be started because of an unexpected error (mapi 0x80040604) Using Outlook 14
A How to enable outlook room finder (outlook connector (mapi)) user ? Using Outlook 3
P office 2013 communigate mapi Using Outlook 0
S Outlook 2013 MAPI 1.0 Error Using Outlook 2
J [outlook-users] Icloud + Mapi profile + Using Outlook 1
C MAPI to access a 64 bit Outlook from a 32 bit application; or access via ODBC Using Outlook 0
K Two MAPI Accounts One Contacts data set Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
E Redemption MAPI access(c#) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
E Google MAPI account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P CDO MAPI Session failing to retrieve user name but Getexchage user Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Create a new contact use MAPI? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Generating valid MAPI URLs for Outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Custom mapi is not displayed in the readingpane. Why? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How to install custom mapi form programmatically? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Setting a MAPI property of type PT_SYSTIME Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
L Any Replacement for CDO and MAPI ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
T Simple MAPI send and Outlook COM addin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D using extended MAPI Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D MAPI programming issue - outbox doesn't exist? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Search message, then (1) Jump to folder & (2) Select message that you searched for Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Search Folders and Jump to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Yahoo/IMAP folder rename by Outlook desktop 365 Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 2019 folder counter Using Outlook 0
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
A Outlook 365 (OutLook For Mac)Move "On My Computer" Folder Items From Old To New Mac Computer Using Outlook 3
P Search folder: all emails sent to or from a domain Using Outlook 1
V Folder Properties - Gmail account can't switch Using Outlook 5
Victor_50 Outlook 2019 Jump to folder from search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
I Help with Smart Folder + Query Builder on IMAP Using Outlook 0
S Paperclip icon shows without attachment in email under Sent folder Using Outlook 0
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Adding a contact to a specific folder Using Outlook 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro GoTo user defined search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Rupert Dragwater Duplicate email in Folder Using Outlook 7
S Adding a recipient's column to Sent folder in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L "Insert Pictures" Button-Wrong Folder Using Outlook 5