Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justino garcia

I got icloud control pannel at installed on work pc, but also got mapi

profile.

Any issues, will it still synch with my home mac, and address book

contacts, and cal events?

I noticed it has no notes synch *icloud*, is this true?

Notes synch from my mapi profile, to my work blackberry...

any ideas

thanks

Blackberry and icloud work totally different. iToys only support mail, calendar, contacts and tasks (called reminders on the iToys),

Are you trying to sync the work stuff to the cloud or the home stuff to the work computer?

The icloud should sync your mac if it's a newer one - but only if the icloud copied the calendar and contacts to the icloud folder and removed them from your mailbox folders. It's my experience that it will not touch exchange accounts, however we don't recommend using it with data in an exchange, Hotmail, or gmail account since the data is already in "the cloud" and syncs very nicely to the iToys (and droids or windows phone).

http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/icloud-and-outlook-problems/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T How to configure Outlook for two users on a single Windows account Using Outlook 3
A Any way to make Outlook Calendar invitations look right to Gmail/Google Calendar users? Using Outlook 3
T Outlook.com calendar as Group Calendar for Outlook 2013 users Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
D Preventing users to disable an Outlook Add-in Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
C Outlook 2010, Need to restrict domain users from installing any sort of a addin in outlook Using Outlook 2
T Auto synching a single contact folder for multiple Outlook users with Exchange Exchange Server Administration 9
E Inform other Outlook users Using Outlook 1
K Editing a .PRF file for new users after deploying Outlook 2010 with MSP Using Outlook 5
J Multiple users on Outlook 2010 with one Windows login - privacy? Using Outlook 4
I Outlook 2003 - 2 Users Receiving messages that are garbled Using Outlook 25
C [outlook-users] Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 14
S [outlook-users] Create contact group from other user's contacts Using Outlook 1
C [outlook-users] Display Name Using Outlook 3
J [outlook-users] outlook 2007 Sp2: Error message to quit outlook Using Outlook 9
C [outlook-users] email notification Using Outlook 7
T [outlook-users] e masil forwarding Using Outlook 2
C [outlook-users] Public Contact Folder not Listed under contacts tab Using Outlook 3
R [outlook-users] Messages won't archive Using Outlook 5
G [outlook-users] New PST Using Outlook 2
J Re: [outlook-users] track time in outlook 2007 cal Using Outlook 2
B [outlook-users] Re: Why have I gotten to many "reminders" for birthdays that "occurred" on Jan. 1??? Using Outlook 3
B set deafult view in public folder for all users from outlook 2010 64bit Using Outlook 0
S Need decent intro to BCM for Outlook users BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Outlook 2007 and 2010 for multiple calendar users Using Outlook 1
B Scheduling a Meeting Resource (Room) with a conflict doesn't indicate any conflict on users calendar in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
S Looking for client-side method (Outlook 2007/Exchange 2007) for users to delete Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Some Users Use Regular Outlook BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
U Publishing Outlook forms to a subset of users Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 9
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
L Outlook attachments from OneDrive as links Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
M Synchronization and backup of Outlook from local to server. Using Outlook 8
T How to get an EVENT COLOR option in Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 0
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
V Outlook Error The Attempted operation Failed. An Object Could Not be found Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0