Outlook CPAO - Printing Monthly calendar with only all day events or catergory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
My boss wants a specific printed monthly calendar look with only the events marked with a category chosen (monthly events category). Luckily all of those are also all day events. So I was hoping to use the CPAO to print it out. I used a blog entry by Diane to figure out how to get into the code and change a few things - I changed the all day events to be able to wrap so it all shows and a couple other tweaks. I was hoping I could figure out how to eliminate all the hourly appointments and only keep the all day appointments - but I have been unsuccessful. Does anyone have any idea what the code is or what I should delete or alter to get this template working? Thanks a lot

-A

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Re: Outlook CPAO - Printing Monthly calendar with only all day events or cater

PS - I am using a copy of the template Standard Month with Weeks 02 - letter. (Its a two page spread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
witzker Open Contact missing in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 2
D.Moore VB script to Digitaly Sign newly created outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2016 Retail C2R keeps logging since update? Using Outlook 0
M outlook 365 trying to finish my sentences Using Outlook 0
D Outlook Address Book Using Outlook 0
B Emails get stuck in Outbox of Gmail IMAP in Outlook for Windows Using Outlook 0
C Not sync folders not found after MS Outlook 365 update Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2016 Does Outlook-2016 (64 bit) work with iCloud for Windows ? Using Outlook 4
R Microsoft Outlook 2016 - Gmail not sending, asks for password for SMTP, tried different ports Using Outlook 23
V Outlook 2016 Outlook-2016 and iCloud for Windows - Problems Using Outlook 2
O VBA Outlook Message Attachment - Array Index Out of Bounds Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Imap PC Outlook + Android phone Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Move Outlook to new computer? Using Outlook 4
I Outlook 2003 shows html code when To: field is empty Using Outlook 7
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C All Gmails don't show in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2007 vs. Outlook 2010 -- ToDo Bar Using Outlook 0
U Outlook 2016 Outlook 2016 sender name Using Outlook 1
T Compuserve, Yahoo, Oath2 and Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 4
E Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar? Using Outlook 1
witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
D Outlook 2007 on 365 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Macro for other actions - Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 23
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
A Apply Selected Emails to outlook rules and Run Rules Using Outlook 5
T Changing Sent Items location in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
J How do I disable advertising in Outlook 2019? Using Outlook 13
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook Calendar not coming down from cloud Using Outlook 2
Terry Sullivan Sender's Name Doesn't Appear in the From Field on Outlook 365/IMAP Using Outlook 2
GregS Outlook 2016 Can I disable the Outlook Outbox? Using Outlook 2
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
D Outlook Contacts Notes Field Photos to Smartphone Using Outlook 0
Paula S. Outlook 2013 won't recognize new password Using Outlook 4
J Want to learn VBA Macros for Outlook. What book can you recommend? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Backup Email Accounts On OutLook For Mac 2016 (Microsoft 365 subscription version) Using Outlook 0
J Time Zone Issues - Outlook Calendar and Webcal Feed Using Outlook 8
J Are the underlined letters in Outlook Reminders window supposed to work? Using Outlook 0
M Office 2016 Outlook is forgetting passwords Using Outlook 15
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 6
W Outlook WAS facebook but there is no info for old accounts Using Outlook 0