Synchronize outlook appointments through web application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touka

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi,

I need to synchronize the Scheduler of my web application(ASP.NET) with the Outlook calendar of the clients. Is it possible? If possible, can you tell me how to handle this? Both Import from outlook to web and export from web to outlook.Synchronize outlook appointments through web application

Thanks in Advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Synchronize Access Table with Outlook Calendar Appointments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Synchronize Outlook 2007 with Outlook 2003 creates multiple versions of appointments Using Outlook 10
O Synchronize safe persons Outlook 2016 -> Outlook Web Access (OWA) Using Outlook 30
P Synchronize Outlook.com Contacts among 3 Email Accounts Using Outlook 3
R Cannot Synchronize Outlook To Windows Live Hotmail Account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
M Outlook 2013 folders - don't want to synchronize with email provider's server Using Outlook 15
C Synchronize outlook with access Using Outlook 1
G Synchronize outlook contacts and calendar with other pc for free Using Outlook 4
R Hotmail won't synchronize with Outlook Connector Using Outlook 2
M Is it possible to have a public calendar map on a exchange server 2007 and synchronize this map and the items with outlook 2011 for MAC public map bro Using Outlook 2
M Cannot synchronize with the Outlook profile you are using, because a different profile was previousl Using Outlook 1
T How do i synchronize my outlook 2007 contacts with the contact list in live? Using Outlook 5
D Synchronize Outlook 2010 with new ISP and email address configuration. Using Outlook 1
D reported error (0x800CCCD2) : 'Outlook cannot synchronize subscribed folders Using Outlook 1
O Marked as read cannot synchronize between Outlook and hotmail? Using Outlook 1
O Question about synchronize between Outlook and hotmail account? Using Outlook 2
J Synchronize Outlook 2007 with Outlook 2003 is Unreliable Using Outlook 4
J Synchronize Outlook Calendars Using Outlook 1
A Synchronize Outlook tasks between two different computers Using Outlook 1
I How do i synchronize an Outlook 2010 calendar on one machine with an Outlook 2007 calendar on another?__ Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Synchronize Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbons? New Slipstick.com Articles 0
P Sync Center appointments failed to synchronize Using Outlook 1
R How to synchronize emails between laptop and desktop. Using Outlook 1
D Error Code 0x8004003 Unable to synchronize due to hierarchy of folders? Using Outlook 4
T synchronize calendar with .ics extension to my blackberry bold Using Outlook 1
K Synchronize with phone Using Outlook 1
N Getting a popup about an expired *.office.microsoft.com certificate when my internet shared calendars attempt to synchronize Using Outlook 1
S cannot synchronize my Blackberry Calendar and Contact...error message reads no message stores__ Using Outlook 1
B SBS2003 SP2 Exchange does not synchronize tasks to smartphone Using Outlook 1
Q Re: Cannot synchronize local replica of mail file with Blackberry Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 2010 Outlook/Win7 Client logging Event ID 36887 Using Outlook 0
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Why does outlook 2010 convert only some forum notifications to plain text? Using Outlook 0
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 11
P Scheduling a meeting in Outlook Outlook Wishlist 3
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook Has Become Sluggish Using Outlook 14
HarvMan Outlook 365 Calendar Using Outlook 12
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Calendar Printing Assistant 2
L Outlook 2016 Contacts missing in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
R seperate read layout to design in outlook 2016..Help!! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Outlook replies not using "delivered to" address in From Using Outlook 1
GregS Why is Outlook 2016 mail in Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
G Recurring tasks break links Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 5
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
P Outlook for Mac - emails are not sent out beginning last week Using Outlook 1
V Gmail in Outlook Using Outlook 0
D Outlook VBA error extracting property data from GetRules collection Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10