Synchronize Outlook.com Contacts among 3 Email Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHWhite

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
My wife and I have 3 separate Hotmail/outlook.com accounts: hers + mine + ours. We would like the same set of contacts available on all three accounts. For email access and Contacts management we primarily use the outlook.com website on Windows 8 PCs and the outlook.com Android app. We also have Office 2013 with Outlook 2013 so we could use that for Contacts synchronization. At present we keep our Contacts synchronized on the 3 accounts by exporting them to Excel so that we can compare and manually synchronize them by updating them on each email account so everything matches. We would like an easier process for doing this, though it does not need to be automatic. We are willing to pay for a product that meets our needs, and we are also prepared to use and maintain macros or some VBA code if that would get the job done. Thanks for any advice on how to do this.

PHWhite

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
It appears that the CodeTwo and Sync2 products require PST files for synchronization. Because I am using Outlook.com I don't actually have Contacts stored in PST files. Therefore the only way I can figure out how to use these products to synchronize contacts would be to start Outlook 2013, copy the contacts from each email account into PST files, synchronize the Contacts in the PST files, and then copy them back to Outlook.com contacts. However, I could also open both email accounts with Outlook 2013 and copy the contacts directly without using the CodeTwo or Sync2 products. When I have done this I get problems with changes to some fields such as Notes fields.

Perhaps I ought to explore ways to use Macros to clean up the problems that happen when I use Outlook 2013 to copy Outlook.com Contacts from one account to another. Is there any reason it would not work to use macros to update Contacts in an OST instead of a PST? I would want to backup my contacts to a PST before running the synchronization process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Synchronize safe persons Outlook 2016 -> Outlook Web Access (OWA) Using Outlook 30
A Synchronize Access Table with Outlook Calendar Appointments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Cannot Synchronize Outlook To Windows Live Hotmail Account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
T Synchronize outlook appointments through web application. Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2013 folders - don't want to synchronize with email provider's server Using Outlook 15
C Synchronize outlook with access Using Outlook 1
G Synchronize outlook contacts and calendar with other pc for free Using Outlook 4
H Synchronize contacts and calendars across multiple devices Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Synchronize Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbons? Using Outlook 0
P Sync Center appointments failed to synchronize Using Outlook 1
Q Re: Cannot synchronize local replica of mail file with Blackberry Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Office 365 Outlook desktop app prompts for all account passwords on startup Using Outlook 3
D Alerts in outlook Using Outlook 1
richardwing Auto forward email that is moves into a specific outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Recommendations for Utility to Backup Outlook 365 Account Settings Using Outlook 0
J Recommendations for Outlook Duplicate Email Remover Using Outlook 6
O Outlook - How to embed font ? (If at all possible) Using Outlook 2
Z New minimum Outlook for Windows version requirements for Microsoft 365/Exchange Online Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
T How to configure Outlook for two users on a single Windows account Using Outlook 3
R Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input. Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2021 all appointments not showing in calendar Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 213 keeps crashing. I just found out there are DMP files. How can I tell Why? Using Outlook 2
H Outlook 2016 related mails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
S Outlook 2021 Can you make emails from 3 word domains "safe" by entering top 2 word domain into Safe List in Outlook? Using Outlook 1
@ Outlook Using Outlook 2
kburrows Outlook 365 - Ribbon Customizations Disappear Using Outlook 0
D Wishlist How to use 'app password' in Outlook 2003 after Google pulled plug on "less secure apps" Using Outlook 2
L Restoring Outlook from backup pst file Using Outlook 5
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Kernel Outlook .pst viewer Using Outlook 3
L Outlook 365 Outlook not working on linux how to solve it Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
T Outlook 2019 Using Gmail aliases in Outlook Using Outlook 6
S Activities in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S ios outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
W Transfer Outlook 2016 autocomplete file to Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
V iCloud calendar problems, Outlook shuts down immediately Using Outlook 2
S Outlook Macro for [Date][Subject] Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Outlook - eliminate same adresses from to, and bc line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R How to force Outlook to use plain text in notes for Contacts? Using Outlook 1
G Outlook Express (DBX) to Outlook (PST) Conversion Software Wanted Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2016 Can't display some embedded HTML images in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
J Outlook EAS protocol version Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2021 'Run Script" Rules? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Why does Outlook (desktop) 365 for Windows keep making me input my passwords? Using Outlook 8
P Comcast IMAP broken but their second level support said to call "the Outlook company" Using Outlook 4
bdsermons Outlook 365 command button in outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B iCloud telling me my Outlook is not supported Using Outlook 2
cheapfaremart Which outlook version is best? Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2021 Cannot open attachments Outlook DeskTop 2021 Using Outlook 0