Synchronize contacts and calendars across multiple devices

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalK

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
IMAP
I have tried to solve my dilemma and have researched the internet thoroughly but I need help. I am using MS Outlook 2019. I have five (5) IMAP accounts. Two of the accounts have exact duplicates of my contact list and calendar. I am seeking advice which will result in turning off the duplicate data in one of the accounts. Can anyone advise me how this might be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Synchronize Outlook.com Contacts among 3 Email Accounts Using Outlook 3
G Synchronize outlook contacts and calendar with other pc for free Using Outlook 4
O Synchronize safe persons Outlook 2016 -> Outlook Web Access (OWA) Using Outlook 30
Diane Poremsky Synchronize Quick Access Toolbar and Ribbons? Using Outlook 0
A Synchronize Access Table with Outlook Calendar Appointments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Cannot Synchronize Outlook To Windows Live Hotmail Account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
T Synchronize outlook appointments through web application. Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2013 folders - don't want to synchronize with email provider's server Using Outlook 15
C Synchronize outlook with access Using Outlook 1
P Sync Center appointments failed to synchronize Using Outlook 1
Q Re: Cannot synchronize local replica of mail file with Blackberry Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
L Applying new form to existing contacts -- MessageClass Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Bardiferous Weird Contacts Behavior - Can't find any in any address book, but they're in there Using Outlook 3
S client lost 3K contacts when office 365 for mac account deleted from company exchange server Using Outlook 5
O How to sync (one way) contacts between two Outlook (exchange) accounts? Using Outlook 0
P How to clear out all contacts in iCloud, so I can use iCloud-based sync program Using Outlook 1
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
K Outlook 365 After migrating to Outlook 365, some contacts display in emails with prefixes Using Outlook 0
kburrows Outlook or Phone Combining Contacts? Using Outlook 0
Witzker Add a text line at the end of the note field in all selected Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Add contacts birthday to calendar Using Outlook 4
R How to force Outlook to use plain text in notes for Contacts? Using Outlook 1
S Cannot print Contacts Using Outlook 7
V Backup Calendar, Contacts, Tasks in an POP3 data file Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 365 Outlook 2016/365 Contacts Lose Info when Favorited to the To-Do Bar Using Outlook 2
D Advanced e-Mail search on from/to contact group only searches for first 20 contacts in group Using Outlook 0
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
K Font Sizing in Custom Form Regions for Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Outlook - hidden contacts? Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2016 Change how Outlook shows me contacts in emails Using Outlook 0
L Favorites for People/Contacts? Using Outlook 1
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Horsepower Contacts added from iPhone don't show up in Outlook Using Outlook 2
B oContacts.Items.Restrict Misses Some Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
F Moving Contacts to New Profile Using Outlook 0
V Contacts in O365 have changed?? Using Outlook 20
T Outlook 2010 BCM Migration to Standard Contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
D Outlook Contacts Notes Field Photos to Smartphone Using Outlook 0
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
L Outlook 2016 Contacts missing in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
L icloud contacts sync Using Outlook 4
Fozzie Bear Outlook 2016 Creating a shared local Contacts folder Using Outlook 2
M VbScript for Command Button on Contacts Custom Form Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2013 Change color of text in data fields of contacts in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 10