have hundreds of non delivered emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

amsanborn

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I send out a email to one person and I get back 20 Non delivered message to people I don't even Know.I just selected outlook and had 400 non delivered email messages to people I don't know. Whats up

Is the original message included in any of the NDRs? See if its the same message. If not, either your account was hacked or your computer was. (Account is more likely.)

Regardless of whether the messages are identical to the one you sent, i would immediately change my email password. Being the paranoid sort about issues like this, I would type a bunch of words in notepad along with the new password then copy the password and paste it in, instead of typing directly in the password field.

@Diane -

would you please explain me this a bit more clear?

"I would type a bunch of words in notepad along with the new password then copy the password and paste it in, instead of typing directly in the password field."

Regards,
GO

if you think you might be infected with something, it could include a keylogger. If you type in the password field, it will pick it up. But if you type up a document, it will think its just a document. So... type a couple of sentences and include your desired password, then copy it from the sentence and paste in the password field. (Key loggers can't see what you pasted.) If you use formats like rGj3Rt that will look like a password, type several sets of 'garbage words' and include your password in the middle of one of the words - Hg67Jyt*iloJL9I7Y% Fg54&j*oNgY64R#$jK8 Lji8KyrGj3RtVbnJ5U79 - and copy the section that is going to be the password and paste in the dialog. (i have the password in bold only so you can see where it is here). You could type up normal sentences and copy letters from the document and paste elsewhere in the doc or in notepad to create the password, which you copy and paste in the password field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Distribution List with hundreds of emails Using Outlook 1
J move contents from hundreds of emails into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Event Error on non existent Event. Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2010 Errore run-time -2147417851 (80010105) Metodo delete ContactItem non riuscito Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
cricket1001 Shade non-working days in calendar Using Outlook 0
O Address list - company and non-company ? Using Outlook 0
O Non-standard fonts - are they embedded? Using Outlook 2
G Auto accept meeting request for non primary account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Mark White VBScript Move sent mail to non-default folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Mark White VBScript Move sent mail to non-default folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V importing appointments to non-default calendar? Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Working with VBA and non-default Outlook Folders Using Outlook 0
C Copy Task to Non-Microsoft PIM "Rainlendar" Using Outlook 0
Commodore Is Outlook.com EAS in Outlook 2013 "non-renamable"? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
R Microsoft Outlook 2010 - Non Cached Mode Using Outlook 0
R Outlook Database to a non-Outlook PC Using Outlook 10
E Reply from non-authorised mailbox Using Outlook 7
O Calendar bookings - conflict for non-reccurent but continous booking Exchange Server Administration 1
A Outlook for smartphone with non-microsoft email address Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2010 non working rules Using Outlook 1
J VPN interfering with the non-VPN Outlook account Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2007 Rules randomly stopping working (non-Exchange Server) Using Outlook 6
S Automated way to move messages to a non-outlokk folder - saves as Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Pull Data From Non-Default Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Setting a non-standard default meeting length? Using Outlook 4
G How re referance a non defualt outlook 2007 calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Unable to enumerate Mailboxes in NON Cached Mode (if more than 2) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
T Shared addin using .net - deployment for non admins Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Q Outlook become non responsive if i write outlook item in bulk Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 20
C Hyperlinks is becoming non-clickable in RTFBody format Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Re: If a non-BCM item is deleted from exchange, is it deleted from BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Gmail mail is being delivered to a different email inbox in Outlook App 2021 Using Outlook 2
A Outlook replies not using "delivered to" address in From Using Outlook 1
L How to show Delivered-To field in Inbox Using Outlook 1
H Outlook messages not delivered Using Outlook 1
G "on behalf of..." not showing on Sent e-mail copy, but is on Delivered copy Using Outlook 5
M Mail being delivered directly to deleted items folder.... Using Outlook 4