VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file

Firozyshaikh

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
I would request you all VBA champs to help me out with a VBA code for outlook email bifurcations.
I need VBA code which I can run on particular folder on outlook by every end of the day for all emails received for the day. This Code should pick up email id from the excel file which will have client email address / domain name in one column and my team i.e. agent names who handles those client in another column and move respective client email as per their email address / domain name to respective agent folders which will be already created as sub folders under inbox on outlook .

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
So you want to search a folder for addresses in an excel file - and move the messages... do you only want to run it at the end of the day or as new mail arrives?

I have one here that shows how to watch the folder -

it uses a select case -which you could do if the list is short and doesn't update much.

Firozyshaikh

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
So you want to search a folder for addresses in an excel file - and move the messages... do you only want to run it at the end of the day or as new mail arrives?

I have one here that shows how to watch the folder -

it uses a select case -which you could do if the list is short and doesn't update much.
Thanks for your reply. As of now I would like to run it at the end of day for all emails arrived during the day. Once I run the macro it should move email as per email address given in excel file to the respective agent name given in next column in excel file to its respective already created folders on outlook. Thanks...

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I'm not sure if I have code that does this - or that can be tweaked to do this - but it's not difficult.

how many names are on the list? It might be faster/easier if the page is saved as a CSV.

Firozyshaikh

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
I'm not sure if I have code that does this - or that can be tweaked to do this - but it's not difficult.

how many names are on the list? It might be faster/easier if the page is saved as a CSV.
Hi...If picking up sender's emails address from excel and bifurcating it to folder would be challenging, can you please help with code where sender's emails address and agent folder name is part of code itself. I'll duplicate it and add all frequently sender's email id in code itself.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It's not so much that its hard - but might be faster to load it from a CSV. I'll see if it have any code samples here.

Firozyshaikh

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
It's not so much that its hard - but might be faster to load it from a CSV. I'll see if it have any code samples here.
Hi... by cvs you mean instead of pick up from .xlsx file it should pick from .csv file? I am OK with .cvs file as well. Please help.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O VBA Move EMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Move tasks up/down todo list by VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K VBA BeforeItemMove event create rule to always move to its folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F "Move to" O365 feature to Outlook client via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S VBA Code to move mail items from search folder to inbox subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Q VBA Script to move item in secondary mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K VBA to move emails in folder to a windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S VBA to search a keyword in attachment and move to a folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
mrmmickle1 UserProperties VBA to move message to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
I vba scrip to move emails based on long keywords list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M VBA code needed to move from Outlook 2010 subfolder to Symantec Vault subfolde Using Outlook 0
P move folders in outlook using vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
DDB VBA to Auto Insert Date and Time in the signature Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G VBA to save selected Outlook msg with new name in selected network Windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Zoom automatically next email item (VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T vba extract data from msg file as attachment file of mail message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Outlook Office 365 VBA download attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A VBA Script - Print Date between first email in Category X and last email in Category Y Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N Save selected messages VBA does not save replies and/or messages that contain : in subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Y Filter unread emails in a search folder vba help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V vBA for searching a cell's contents in Outlook and retrieving the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B vBA for exporting excel file from outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Modifying VBA script to delay running macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Need help modifying a VBA script for emails stuck in Outbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Excel vba code to manage outlook web app Using Outlook 10
H Custom Outlook Contact Form VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Problem Checking the available stores in my Inbox (Outlook VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook VBA How to adapt this code for using in a different Mail Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Add VBA save code Using Outlook 0
C Auto Run VBA Code on new email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O VBA Cases with Listbox - Can you use Multi-Select? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
O VBA Outlook Message Attachment - Array Index Out of Bounds Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Modifying the built in forms with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Excel VBA and shared calendar issue Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Macro/VBA to Reply All, with the original attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L VBA unknown character Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
diver864 vba for a rule to automatically accept meeting requests with 'vacation' in subject, change to all-day event, change to free, don't send reply Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Use VBA to find Sender and Recipient from Microsfot 365 Journaled Email Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Want to learn VBA Macros for Outlook. What book can you recommend? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F VBA code to dock Styles whenever I write or edit an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C VBA to prompt for Sent folder destination Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Adding signature to bottom of VBA reply email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Change Font and Font size using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D.Moore VBA script fail after Office 365 update Using Outlook 8
R Limiting length of saved attachment in VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Skype for business meeting vba code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1