Move tasks up/down todo list by VBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuyCarnegie

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Outlook has a behaviour where I can drag & drop tasks to higher or lower positions in my todo list.
I want to be able to do this by VBA using my own custom sort criteria, but no idea how to trigger a moveup/movedown event.
thanks
Guy
Capture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Outlook 365 Move newly created tasks automatically on save. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Create Tasks from Email and move to different Task folders Using Outlook 0
D Unable to move the tasks pane in the To-do bar in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
H Move Selected emails to Local Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Outlook 365 (OutLook For Mac)Move "On My Computer" Folder Items From Old To New Mac Computer Using Outlook 3
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
humility36 Cannot move emails to archive - 440 error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook 2019 Automatically move email after assigning category Using Outlook 4
C Trying to move messages between imap accounts/folders Using Outlook 5
M Move command Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
C Code to move mail with certain attachment name? Does Not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Move emails from one account to another Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Quick steps delete original email and move reply/sent email to folder Using Outlook 2
N How to add or delete items to Move dropdown Menu Using Outlook 0
Commodore Unable to move message Using Outlook 3
N Line to move origEmail to subfolder within a reply macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Move or copy from field to field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
NVDon Create new Move To Folder list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Print attachments automatically and move the mail to an existing folder called "Ted" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Macro to move reply and original message to folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Dopey move - deleted profile Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Move Outlook to new computer? Using Outlook 4
Witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Move Email with Attachment to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Eike Move mails via macro triggered by the click of a button? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Cannot Move Autocomplete File to New Computer Using Outlook 15
M Move to Folder Using Outlook 1
P Move emails between 2 mailboxes. Using Outlook 0
C Copy Move item won't work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Macro to move all recipients to CC while replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Commodore Move turns into "copy" Using Outlook 3
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Jennifer Murphy Ctrl+Tab sometimes will not move through text a word at a time Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2016 will not move emails in search results Using Outlook 4
M move to iCloud not working in outlook calendar Using Outlook 12
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Commodore Folders always closed in move/copy items dialog box Using Outlook 3
C Move Outlook 2007 to new PC with Outlook 365 Using Outlook 3
C Can't move folder, the folder is full Using Outlook 0
Nadine Rule to move attachments with specific name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Move email items based on a list of email addresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 40
T Move calendar invites to new calendar Using Outlook 5
O Rule to move (specific) messages from Sent folder to Specific folder Using Outlook 1
I Automating message move between folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Outlook Rules: Move a Copy Using Outlook 4