Move emails between 2 mailboxes.

Peque

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Guys.
I have several users that runs Office2016 64Bits - EAS against a Zimbra server using zextras mobile.
I have already asked this question to zextras.com but they asked me to ask this to Outlook forums so here goes:

Since they have their personal accounts and a shared mailbox ( they have full access - not as shared account - but as seperate)
Some are still recieving emaisl in both mailboxes - but want to move the email recieved in personal inbox - to the other account. outlook error.PNGoutlook accounts.PNG

But they getting this message ?
Any ideas for solving this issue?

I've already tried adding as shared account - but are not able to send as / Send on behalf ? and when moving email - all mails are doublet when moved - so 1000mails become 2000mails

Sanjeev9910

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 32-bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
You can use any converter like PST, MBOX, or much more to covert and send files to other accounts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Move Emails between Folders in Separate Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Outlook 2016 will not move emails in search results Using Outlook 4
N Move emails of same conversation to same subfolder Using Outlook 6
B Macro to manually move selected emails to network folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K VBA to move emails in folder to a windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Move red and unflagged emails to subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I vba scrip to move emails based on long keywords list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V move emails to windows folder and show sender details Using Outlook 7
G email returns after running macro to move emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How can I create a rule to move inbound emails from any of my contacts out of Inbox? Using Outlook 1
S Macro to print & move selected emails? Using Outlook 3
H Rule to move emails based on subject and content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Move outlook emails >90 days to shared drive (Desktop) Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
O Script to move emails to a folder based on various possible keywords Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
S how to keep "To" when move sent emails to other folder Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2010 exchange - auto-move emails from @domain Exchange Server Administration 1
R Move sent items emails to hard disk Using Outlook 10
B OUTLOOK 2013: How Do I Move Emails to Folders stored on my Hard Drive? Using Outlook 3
S Outlook macro to move replied / forwarded emails to a seperate folder Using Outlook 1
C Help with a Macro to move emails to a different PST data file Using Outlook 4
A rule to move emails to a folder then want to delete them from that folder 2010 Using Outlook 5
T After updating Exchange 2010 from RTM to SP1, OWA clients cannot move or delete emails Using Outlook 4
T unable to move or delete emails in IMAP folder Using Outlook 2
O Outlook 2010: Rule to move sent emails doesn't start if I Use "Send To" command on a file on desktop Using Outlook 3
A Outlook2010 - The emails stay in the Mailbox and doesn't move to the Personal folder Using Outlook 3
A emails eventually move themselves back from saved folder to inbox Using Outlook 4
J wireless always allows me to send/receive emails via outlook 2007. recent move to university gives me internet access but no emails can be sent or rec Using Outlook 1
R Move to folder rule for already downloaded emails Using Outlook 1
S Re: Unable to move emails from outlook to my documents Using Outlook 1
S How to move emails from Personal folders to Outlook inbox Using Outlook 6
B Create a rule to move emails after being sent to specific domains Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
V Move old emails or emails with large attachments ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J move contents from hundreds of emails into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Copy Move item won't work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Macro to move all recipients to CC while replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Commodore Move turns into "copy" Using Outlook 3
Jennifer Murphy Ctrl+Tab sometimes will not move through text a word at a time Using Outlook 1
M move to iCloud not working in outlook calendar Using Outlook 12
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Commodore Folders always closed in move/copy items dialog box Using Outlook 3
C Move Outlook 2007 to new PC with Outlook 365 Using Outlook 3
C Can't move folder, the folder is full Using Outlook 0
Nadine Rule to move attachments with specific name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Move email items based on a list of email addresses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 40
T Move calendar invites to new calendar Using Outlook 5
O Rule to move (specific) messages from Sent folder to Specific folder Using Outlook 1
I Automating message move between folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Outlook Rules: Move a Copy Using Outlook 4
K VBA BeforeItemMove event create rule to always move to its folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4