VBA macro for Inbox's attachments search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martinoso

Outlook version
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
Hello, I am new to using VBA for the purpose of Outlook automation, whoever I am trying to build a macro, which will go through my Inbox (including Sub Folders) and download all attachments to specific folder on my PC. What will be very useful is an option to select the specific file extension to be downloaded. I have found a nice macro on Save E-mail attachments to folder , but it seems that macro is checking only for emails in my Sub Folders. I'd appreciate some help with this, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B VBA Macro for assigning multiple Categories to an email in my Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D VBA Macro to Print and Save email to network location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N VBA Macro To Save Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
L Modifying VBA script to delay running macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Macro/VBA to Reply All, with the original attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G VBA Macro Using Outlook 4
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Moving emails with similar subject and find the timings between the emails using outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N How can I increase/faster outlook VBA Macro Speed ? Using Outlook 2
D.Moore Folder view settings by VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 57
J Help Please!!! Outlook 2016 - VBA Macro for replying with attachment in meeting invite Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
R VBA macro - new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Example VBA Macro - To Conditionally Change the From Account and Add a BCC Address on Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Slow VBA macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Y VBA Macro to highlight some Keyword in mail body? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Macro only runs within VBA Editor Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D VBA macro printing attachments in shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G VBA/Macro to remove page colour when replying or forwarding email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook 7 VBA macro for multiple filing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook VBA Macro that could retrieve/display the (From, Subject, Date Received) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Philip Rose Recreating a WORD Editing Macro to use in Outlook VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Random problem in VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M recover deleted items vba macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Vba script including macro appears in rules but wont run Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S VBA Macro to VBScript Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L VBA Macro to flag sent emails Using Outlook 1
B Outlook vba macro Using Outlook 1
B Auto BCC VBA macro: how to add exceptions? Using Outlook 28
R VBA Macro to VBScript in a form- Help Please! Using Outlook 10
D VBA Macro Works in 2007 but errors in 2010 Using Outlook 2
E Word macro running from OL VBA throwing error on Word SaveAs?? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
J Outlook custom form - VBS call VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N VBA Procedure (or Macro) to Stop Outlook from Closing? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Run external program from Outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D New Macro / VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J Specify Font Name or Face using VBA Macro in Word Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Custom VBA forms in Outlook--how to call w/macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S macro ist just worling wenn vba editor is open! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H using VBA to edit subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Outlook 2019 VBA to List Meetings in Rooms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0