daily email count in Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hexster

How do I get the total number of emails I receive at a daily level? I see

the number of email in my inbox, and the number of unread emails, but I want

to know the number of emails I received yesterday.

Thanks for your reply in advance!

"Hexster" <Hexster> wrote in message

news:22AF5800-73DE-4460-BA76-E393E11EF6E7@microsoft.com...

> How do I get the total number of emails I receive at a daily level? I see
> the number of email in my inbox, and the number of unread emails, but I want
> to know the number of emails I received yesterday.

What's so hard about counting them?

--

Because there are too many emails to manually count... that is why we need to find a way to quickly do a daily count of emails in our outlook. Does anyone know who to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Daily email Using Outlook 2
M Rules - daily status (email) doesn't change much daily, save 1 per week how? Using Outlook 1
K Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 5
M Calendar daily Appointments and printing Using Outlook 0
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 2
K Daily task list > show tasks on the exact due date and not on the "current date" Using Outlook 1
S Calendar Daily Eventy Grouping Using Outlook 1
X When travel between time zones Calendar Daily Items a fixed times vs Meetings? Using Outlook 2
P Daily Automatic Reply Using Outlook 1
E Adding Start and End Time to Daily View in Calendar Printing assistant Using Outlook 1
R Outlook 2010 Daily Calender need high detail Using Outlook 2
E Daily Task List customization Using Outlook 1
Cathy Rhone New template: Daily Index Card Calendar Template for CPAO Using Outlook 1
S Identify weekend from daily RecurrencePattern Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Daily Task List for shared calendar Using Outlook 3
G What does 'daily limit has been reached' mean in Outlook 2007? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Daily hours of recurring/ multi-day appts, & accessing mult calend Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Email address auto-completes work fine on laptop, but no longer on desktop Using Outlook 2
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
farrissf Outlook 2016 Optimizing Email Searches in Outlook 2016: Seeking Insights on Quick Search vs Advanced Search Features Using Outlook 0
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Graphics in email / Mac recipient garbled Using Outlook 0
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to seach in all contact Folders for marked Email Adress Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Print email attachments when hit subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Spam Email? Using Outlook 2
G Automatically delete email when a condition is met Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - digitally sign email doesn't works Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Email was migrated from GoDaddy to Microsoft exchange. We lost IMAP ability Exchange Server Administration 1
R Outlook 365 How to integrate a third-party app with Outlook to track email and sms? Using Outlook 2
S Paperclip icon shows without attachment in email under Sent folder Using Outlook 0
B Outlook 2019 Automatically move email after assigning category Using Outlook 4
Rupert Dragwater How to permanently remove an email address Using Outlook 9
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Auto changing email subject line in bulk Using Outlook 2
F Want to add second email to Outlook for business use Using Outlook 4
kburrows Outlook Email Body Text Disappears/Overlaps, Folders Switch Around when You Hover, Excel Opens Randomly and Runs in the Background - Profile Corrupt? Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Outlook 2019 Help with forwarding email without mentioning the previous email sender. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Macro to send email as alias Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Shift Delete doesn't delete email from server Using Outlook 3
K Incorporate selection from combobox into body of email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Why are some email automatically going to "archive" Using Outlook 2