How to get the PR_ENTRYID value C#

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xiahmi

Hi,

How can I get PR_ENTRYID using c# in outlook 2007 and

how do I possible load the mail using the enryId?

Please help me, I really got no idea on this.

Thanks
 
K

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

You need an item reference to be able to read the item.EntryID property,

which is returned as a string. The item must have been saved for that or

EntryID will be null or empty. To open an item using an EntryID you use

NameSpace.GetItemFromID() and supply the EntryID and StoreID or a missing

value for StoreID.

You can easily find all of this sort of thing in the Object Browser, as well

as sample code. Try the Outlook VBA Object Browser. Also, this group is for

Outlook custom forms, so you might try posting to a more appropriate group.

"xiahmi" <xiahmi> wrote in message

news:D7551D7D-97BC-4F27-8F24-0A2367DD0B7A@microsoft.com...
> Hi,

> How can I get PR_ENTRYID using c# in outlook 2007 and
> how do I possible load the mail using the enryId?

> Please help me, I really got no idea on this.

> Thanks
 
X

xiahmi

Hi,

Sorry for posting it here, where should I be posting it, can you give me a

link? thanks

Thanks also for your answer, at least I have a reference now.

Thanks a lot
wrote:


> You need an item reference to be able to read the item.EntryID property,
> which is returned as a string. The item must have been saved for that or
> EntryID will be null or empty. To open an item using an EntryID you use
> NameSpace.GetItemFromID() and supply the EntryID and StoreID or a missing
> value for StoreID.

> You can easily find all of this sort of thing in the Object Browser, as well
> as sample code. Try the Outlook VBA Object Browser. Also, this group is for
> Outlook custom forms, so you might try posting to a more appropriate group.

> >

>

> "xiahmi" <xiahmi> wrote in message
> news:D7551D7D-97BC-4F27-8F24-0A2367DD0B7A@microsoft.com...
> > Hi,
> > How can I get PR_ENTRYID using c# in outlook 2007 and
> > how do I possible load the mail using the enryId?
> > Please help me, I really got no idea on this.
> > Thanks


>
 
K

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Either microsoft.public.outlook.program_addins or

microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba would be appropriate for that sort of

question.

"xiahmi" <xiahmi> wrote in message

news:E0540DDD-D507-4D4F-BB3D-5A4DBA303146@microsoft.com...
> Hi,

> Sorry for posting it here, where should I be posting it, can you give me
> a
> link? thanks

> Thanks also for your answer, at least I have a reference now.
> Thanks a lot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A The EntryID in NewMailEx Event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Restrict Appointments by EntryID not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Max. length of MSO MailItem.EntryID Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Length of the MailItem.EntryID Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
V Why is "Value Required" checkbox greyed out for Dates? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Add ComboBox Value to Body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S User Defined Fields adding new value (2) Using Outlook 0
C Copy Outlook contact field value to another field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2013 Replace Subject with Conversation (a "hidden" value). Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Find a cell value in excel using outlook vba Using Outlook 1
S SendFromAccount - Problem trying to test existing value in open email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A How to assign the value returned by the regex execute function to a variable? Using Outlook 1
N Lookup Value From Excel and Reply With Matching Value Using Outlook 0
R User Defined Fields adding new value Using Outlook 3
C Copy Cell value from Excel and paste into current email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
B Conditional Formatting:How to use >1 value in a filter Using Outlook 7
M Copy "To" Address Value from a Newly Created Email to the "To" Address Field of Custom Form Using Outlook 4
J How to show the "value" of a user-defined Account field in a Contact Record BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
D Custom Form - Show field-filled doc a or b based on value of field x Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Outlook code to validate textbox value Using Outlook 1
J How to create fields that will use the same value on different record types BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S Outlook custom checkbox not changing value Using Outlook 0
S Displaying the Remind Beforehand Value in Calendar List View Using Outlook 2
K TextBox on Custom Form Page :: Passing value from sender to the recipient Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Meeting Item SentOn Value Using Outlook 3
J Outlook 2010 Forms Help Needed "A field in this form requires a value." Using Outlook 6
C Custom Contact form - erase default value Using Outlook 0
F Change default value of date/time type from "None" to Blank Using Outlook 1
R Need code to gather value of custom field on addressentry.details dialog box Using Outlook 3
G Displaying value of task subject field as values from two custom fields Using Outlook 4
T You must Provide a value for this property on powershell cmdlet Exchange Server Administration 3
T To value Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Can you load an OlkComboBox and show a previously selected value? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Re: Errormessage "A field requires a Value" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Re: Errormessage "A field requires a Value" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Errormessage "A field requires a Value" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
E Errormessage "A field requires a Value" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Forms - unknown field requires a value Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Obtain property value by name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Form - Specific "To" Recipient value Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
F Code to add items to list to deal with commas in value... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C How do I grab a field property (like .value) so I can modify it via OL code? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Application.ActiveInspector().CurrentItem Returns Wrong(Old) Value Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Q Load a recipient based on a value in a combo box Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
A Read Outlook Mail Item From Value Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C date formulas / mathematics, setting a field one hour past another field value Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Populate task field based on value of other field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9

Similar threads

Top