Custom Contact form - erase default value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have upgraded from outlook 2003 to outlook 2013. I have a custom contact form adapted to home non-business use. I designed it on O-2003 and it was picked by O-2013. I live in Switzerland and have 2nd residence in France. I Purchased english version of O-2013 in Antibes France. O-2003 came in Dell computer purchased in Switzerland. The custom form "CScontacts" has STREET ADDRESS and CITY fields. Originall I did not create a COUNTRY feld. Now the custom form posts the value : PARIS, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA to the contact. I also added a COUNTRY field. Under ADVANCED PROPERTIES the field COUNTRY had the text UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and the CITY field had the text PARIS. I deleted both values, saved and published the form under a new name CScontacts 2. The values keep appearing - i cannot get rid of them. If I enter a new city value, it appears but Paris also. I tried erasing and recreating the fields : the problem is still there. HELP HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Custom Outlook Contact Form VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Create a custom contact form - questions before messing things up... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
Victor_50 Outlook 2013 Custom Contact Form starts with "E-mail 2" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Randy Redekopp How To Merge Contact Info to Email Custom Form Template Using Outlook 2
R Custom Contact Form how to update when loaded. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
G Copy Contact field to Appointment Custom Form Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Adding a contact to Outlook with a custom form using Access VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z how to make OL (2007) to use custom contact form when importing / opening .VCF? Using Outlook 1
oliv- Why custom form is different from original ipm.contact ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Q Custom Contact Form - applied to existing contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
F Custom contact form icon issue Using Outlook 1
C Outlook Custom Contact Form Attach Files in new notes fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
makinmyway Can I add a Map It Button to Custom Contact Form? How? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Z outlook 2007 - opening a contact from the search results doesn't use the custom form Using Outlook 10
T Cannot view main tab of contact custom form BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
J How to create a user defined dropdown list field for a custom contact form Using Outlook 3
B Contact changes from Personal to Shared when opening custom form Using Outlook 0
H Custom Contact form not working in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 3
H Custom Outlook Contact form Using Outlook 1
P OL2010 - custom form contact picture Using Outlook 0
M Custom Contact form queries (date control & contact/calender linking) Using Outlook 1
J Sharing Contact w/ a custom form Using Outlook 3
H How can you add a URL field in a Outlook Custom Contact form? Using Outlook 6
P migration issue from OL2003 to OL2010 with custom contact form Using Outlook 7
C Contact Custom Form - Category View Using Outlook 3
G how to set contact custom form as default contact form? Using Outlook 7
A Custom contact form replaced with the default OL form for another user Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A New Contact entry (custom form) get saved in a public folder and doesn't appear in Outolook Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Checkboxes in Contact Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Custom Contact Form in Outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Accessing contact's custom properties in a Outlook 2007 form region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Backup .OST - Custom Contact Forms, Defined Fields, Notes Using Outlook 1
P Creating custom contact forms Using Outlook 2
J How Can I Change Owner of Custom Contact? Using Outlook 1
J Controlling/Changing owner of a Custom Contact item Using Outlook 0
V Custom UI Runtime Error in Business Contact Manager for Outlook (2013) BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
T Custom Contact Forms and User Properties Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Q More than one Notes section in custom contact forms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1