Outlook 2013 Custom Contact Form starts with "E-mail 2"

Victor_50

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
For a long time I have used a custom contact form. Made a new one and when using it it turns out the emailselector starts with "E-mail 2" in stead of "E mail" and my gender selector starts with "19-..." instead of "u" or "m". Tried to repair this in the form designer but that seems not possible, so I saved an empty address with the correct settings, which loads allright in the designer, but after saving the form (even as e new form) there is no joy and it reverts back to the wrong defaults. Wonder how to solve this.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I will need to see the form for the gender, but typically, for email and physical addresses, saving the form with the desired selector, changes it to that default. (and phone #) In a quickie text, only the phone # 'stuck' - email and physical addresses are on email and business. I don't know when that changed - but i don't like it. :)

Victor_50

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
A thank you, not sure how to show you the gender selector. I guess I will try to derive a new form from my old one (OL 2003 I think). The one I just made previously was from the 2013 default. I hoped a user picture would stay included but that was not the case.