Enter Network Password Box keeps popping up in Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sanjivkjain

I use GoDaddy as my e-mail provider. They have walked me through multiple times to make sure my settings are all OK. I am receiving e-mails just fine. I can't send e-mails and the Enter Network Password box keeps popping up. I have made sure that the username (my e-mail address) is the same and that my password is the same one that I use to access their e-mail via the web. I can't seem to solve this. Any ideas/help? I am running on Windows Vista.

I just fixed my enter network password pop up. After an entire week. Here is what I did.

removed the old email account and added a new email account info, but this time I used the Auto account setting window (your name, email, and low and behold, password) hit enter. Some how the settings that my ISP gave me are not working for Outlook 2007. Outlook used default settings that work and I have not got that popup for hours now. Instead of the 995 Outlook 2007 uses 110 and old setting and outgoing server(SMTP) new is 465 but its using 25 just fine. If its not broken why fix it. I will keep these settings till I see some problem. Then if its acting up I will change back to getting the nagging pop up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Make Enter Network Password Prompt Go Away Automatically Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Enter Network Password Dialog Keeps Popping Up Using Outlook 0
G Enter Network Password box pops up every few seconds Using Outlook 2
E prompting for "Enter Network Password" Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2007: "Enter Network Password" Pop-ups Using Outlook 22
Y MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2007 - i KEEP GETTING THE "ENTER NETWORK PASSWORD" BOX POPPING UP - IT IS ALREADY Using Outlook 4
A 'search people' now asks me to 'press enter' Using Outlook 8
icacream Outlook 2016 “Enter your user name and password for the following server.” Using Outlook 5
icacream Enter your user name and password for the following server. Using Outlook 4
M Outlook 2010 Rules Wizard Enter Multiple Items at once? Using Outlook 0
K Auto enter subject line in outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Adding Userform Dropdown List items from names of subfolders on network drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
R Advise on using multiple instances of network files based on customers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D VBA Macro to Print and Save email to network location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Save emails within a certain date range to network drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G VBA to save selected Outlook msg with new name in selected network Windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S automate save the .xlxs file to share Network Using Outlook 1
W Save Outlook attachment in network folder and rename to current date and time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 18
G How to have domain client use owa server instead of exchange server while connect to network Using Outlook 1
B Macro to manually move selected emails to network folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Capture network traffic in IE to file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Jessica .msg file saved in network drive appearing in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
J Automatically Move Old Items from a Shared Mailbox to a .PST on a Network Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
nathandavies How to save emails to a specific folder on a network automatically using a macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 14
S VBA to identify a specific email and copy the attachment from it to the network Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Automatically save attachment to network folder Exchange Server Administration 1
J Joint mail folders over network and archiving Using Outlook 1
B Outlook network password problem. Using Outlook 0
E Outlook 2010 network printing problems Using Outlook 4
E Can't print from Outlook on wifi network Using Outlook 0
W New Problem using Outlook over network Using Outlook 1
Commodore Outlook 2007 not closing network connections with RSS feeds Using Outlook 1
R Limiting Outlook Access to Inside Network Only Exchange Server Administration 1
A Problems with moving msg files to network folder Using Outlook 3
R Rules and Alerts not sending emails to "outside Network" emails Using Outlook 1
V Saving Multiple Network Passwords Using Outlook 0
A Network Permissions for sharing calenders between exchange severs Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2007 - Save outgoing attachments to network drive on sending? Using Outlook 1
R Create a network PST file with office customization tool office 2010 Using Outlook 4
L Sending reported error - 0x800CCC13. Cannnot connect to the network Using Outlook 5
T email Access report pop up network error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Sharing BCM Database with other computers on a network BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Emails saved to network drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Sending a copy of an incoming email to a network folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Re: save certain emails from inbox to network drive with a macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Auto Save Zip File Attachment to Network Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Can I install to a Network Attached Drive BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
L Re: Sharing database in network where computers have the same log- BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5