Post outlook connector installation syndrome - Standby gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivan33

Hi

A new version of Outlook Connector was automatically dowloaded to my PC.

After the installation I noticed that my Stanby function does NOT work any more.

Neither the Standy button on keyboard works, not is there a icon in the Start menu to go to Standby.

What happened?

Thanks

IVan 33

Hi

I resolved the problem. I thought that the new Outlook Connector download casued the problem, but it looks like the Adobe download caused it,

I just did a Restore to previous time, when Standby worked, and now it is OK, even after the new OC was downloaded.

One possibility still exist that I did download a major Microsoft security download at the same time as the Adobe, which may have also caused the problem.

Thanks for the ready reply. I will keep you posted if I find anything new.

It's possible its because multiple updates were installed at once, but I've also heard the adobe update is causing a number of problems (but not this exact problem). Thanks for letting us know about this problem -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
PMR0001 Mydomain Outlook.com and Exchange post EAS Using Outlook 1
H Where to post code in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M First post -help with managing two calendars Outlook 2010 /Exchange 2010 Using Outlook 0
B Excel 2010 vba to post appts to different outlook calendars at the same time Using Outlook 6
F Outlook 365 Can I attach 2 files to to post? Using Outlook 1
O How to delete a forum post? Using Outlook 4
Fozzie Bear Cannot post "Sneaky URL"!! Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
W "Post" icon on some contacts Using Outlook 1
wallisellener Unable to reply/post/create new thread using Chrome BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
M Custom form on one page to post contents on second page Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Post Form Follow Up Flag Using Outlook 4
A POST customized as a form Using Outlook 2
C How do I share/post my calendar to public folders Exchange Server Administration 3
T OWA and post dating Exchange Server Administration 1
B Post form into share calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Hi, ken, GetState problem again, come in this post please? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Question about Outlook 2021 and Gmail Using Outlook 8
J Outlook VBA to send from Non-default Account & Data Files Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Limited Support for 3rd Party Mail in new Outlook? Using Outlook 1
O Any 3rd party tool that sync (mirror) from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar? Using Outlook 5
T Outlook is categorizing emails incorrectly Using Outlook 1
R Legacy Outlook on Mac Email Cache Using Outlook 0
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 3
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
L Outlook attachments from OneDrive as links Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
M Synchronization and backup of Outlook from local to server. Using Outlook 8
T How to get an EVENT COLOR option in Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 0
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
V Outlook Error The Attempted operation Failed. An Object Could Not be found Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Yahoo/IMAP folder rename by Outlook desktop 365 Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 2019 folder counter Using Outlook 0
A Relocate Search Bar in Outlook Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Need clarification on 2-Step Verification for Gmail using Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 10