How do I share/post my calendar to public folders

Ccgv

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I setup the user accounts in outlook and set them up to automatically accept invites and decline conflicts, but now I'd like them to be posted/shared so users and view them in public folders in outlook without having to go hunt for them.

i set a folder in exchange admin with permissions for the calendar admin group and I can copy the calendar to the public folder, but it isn't updating. Almost as if they aren't synced and two seperate calendars.

let me know if I'm missing something.

Ccgv

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I setup the user accounts in outlook and set them up to automatically accept invites and decline conflicts, but now I'd like them to be posted/shared so users and view them in public folders in outlook without having to go hunt for them.

i set a folder in exchange admin with permissions for the calendar admin group and I can copy the calendar to the public folder, but it isn't updating. Almost as if they aren't synced and two seperate calendars.

let me know if I'm missing something.
Yes, I figured that much, but how do I share my personal calendar in the public folders so they are the same?