Share mailbox issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

RPKAB

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
We have a shared mailbox for our dept which receives a lot of volume (12 GB w/attachments per month). A program runs which saves the attachments, adds a tracking number, and move email into an Outlook subfolder. We are having some problems with a specific sender's emails. Program cannot move email to subfolder as it is "stuck" in the main Outlook folder.

When someone tries to manually move the email out there is this error message "Cannot move items. The items cannot be moved. It was either already moved or deleted, or access denied."

Even using OWA to move emails we get similar error message.

But one of our staff using Cached Exchange Mode can move the emails into the correct subfolder.

Any idea on why Cached Exchange Mode would enable emails to be moved but not regular mode?

We have cleaned up mailbox so that should not be an issue. Plus there are literally dozens of other emails still able to be moved into the same subfolder.

I'm not an IT guy but was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K How to share multiple calendar items Using Outlook 1
M Unable to share 2019 calendar Using Outlook 0
D How To Combine Share Task Folders in just one Folder Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2013 Word Share doc as Email Attachment now brings up Eudora. Using Outlook 1
S automate save the .xlxs file to share Network Using Outlook 1
R Can't Send calendar share invite Using Outlook 5
G Unable to dismiss reminders from share point list calendar shared in Outlook Using Outlook 2
Patrick van Berkel Best way to share (and keep up-to-date) Macro's in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
R Making Outlook default client in share charm Using Outlook 4
Miquela I need to make a calendar to share here at work with 40 other people Using Outlook 1
smokiibear Share Office 365 Tasks such that Other Users also Are Alerted with Reminder Using Outlook 1
T How to share Outlook SUBfolders Using Outlook 3
C Moving BCM Database to Server Share BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Share calendar but don't share categories Exchange Server Administration 1
D can you share a bcm database with 2 different versions of windows? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
L Can't share email folders Exchange Server Administration 1
K Outlook keeps prompting for Microsoft username and password for share calendar Using Outlook 0
L Archive Shared Folders for all to Share Using Outlook 0
B Is there a simple way to share email folders w/o exchange server? Using Outlook 0
C How do I share/post my calendar to public folders Exchange Server Administration 3
W Outlook 2010 Share calendar but keep color formatting Using Outlook 2
A Share recurrent events with others Using Outlook 2
P Created new profile, how do I share existing contacts/calendar? Using Outlook 1
S Can't share contacts in Outlook on MS Exchange Server??? Exchange Server Administration 1
S Share between 2000 and 2010 Using Outlook 3
R Disable request to share a calendar Using Outlook 1
S share Outlook folders with other old versions Using Outlook 1
H Cannot share calendar, global address book not updating Exchange Server Administration 1
P Share Outlook 2011 Calendar Using Outlook 2
R Best way to share outlook calendar with 10 laptops Using Outlook 9
R Share ost between connector and exchange cache mode = "everything everywhere" Using Outlook 3
J Can multiple exchange users share same categories? Exchange Server Administration 4
N How do you share your business contact manager with coworkers BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
I Can I share BCM V2 Database on 2003 by using BCM Data Admin Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
B Post form into share calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S share business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
P Database User Share Disconnecting BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
S can't share databse BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Q Opening email from a share breaks add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 15
J Can't Share Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Send on behalf of does not store the base mailbox Using Outlook 0
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
C Outlook 365 Multiple different Signatures on Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 0
P Tweak vba so it can target another mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 365 Shared mailbox contact group member numbers not matching Using Outlook 0
S Copy Tasks/Reminders from Shared Mailbox to Personal Tasks/Reminders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Shortcut Pane - add shortcut to Office365 group mailbox Using Outlook 1
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8