How to inbed picture in new outgoing messae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchnet

Outlook version
Email Account
How can I copy and paste or whatever to take a picture I already have in my file folder and paste it into the text area of my outgoing message?

Thanks

Matt

Matt,

Can you be more specific about what you mean ? Your question is very unclear atm.

Best regards,

Marv

Hi Marv . . .

Thanks for replying. I was just going to send a reply myself this morning, but hadn't got to it yet.

My problem WAS that if I receive an eMail and it has a picture that I want to copy and paste into a different eMail, I can not copy it

So, last night, I thought that I would try 1st clicking on the Forward Button as though I was going to forward it, which I'm not. With the picture now available in the Forward screen, I can click on the picture and copy it and it allows me to paste it anyplace to save it and use it later. This solved my question.

Thanks for trying to understand.

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 is cutting Picture Extension *.pn_ Using Outlook 3
E What does mean this icon at the picture attached? Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2010: Missing tab - "Format/Picture Tools" HELP! Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky Displaying a Picture on a Contact Using Outlook 0
oliv- Reduce the size of picture attachments: programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Picture/Image/Attachment Resizing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Automatic picture download and changing email addresses Using Outlook 3
G Issues with accessing Outlook Contact Picture with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
iwshim mail merge and add the contact picture outlook 2013 Using Outlook 3
Paul Van Cotthem Outlook 2013 contact picture only visible in "People" view Using Outlook 4
R Embbedet Firmlogo als Attachment and Picture Using Outlook 1
P Outlook can not display picture inline. Using Outlook 7
P OL2010 - custom form contact picture Using Outlook 0
T Word attached files open Word. Excel files open Picture Manager!! Using Outlook 2
A Unhandled exception: picture argument should be an image BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
R insert picture tab grey Using Outlook 1
D Sending mass e-mail (picture only) Using Outlook 1
F How to setup signature with Outlook 2007 with external picture Using Outlook 4
S How to insert a picture programatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
C insert a picture Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S How to add icon(or picture) field for each contact in contacts view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Reply with picture in body of message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Wrong email address in Outlook 2003 "From" tab in new outgoing emails Using Outlook 4
D Assign categories to outgoing emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
oliv- How to distinguish whether mail is incoming or outgoing? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I categories for outgoing email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
A Categorize Outgoing Mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L How to use different fonts for outgoing messages for different email accounts Using Outlook 0
A Flag outgoing email messages in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Outgoing mail from Outlook.com sticks in Drafts folder Using Outlook 0
C Auto Add a PDF to an outgoing Email, based on a rule Using Outlook 2
M To set the storage folder for an outgoing Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Diane Poremsky Common Outlook Outgoing Server (SMTP) Errors Using Outlook 0
iwshim Can I add an Unsubscribe link to Outlook outgoing email? Something like this? Using Outlook 1
A Stop Rule (not turn off) that Delays Outgoing Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How best to track OUTGOING referrals? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
jw12341243 Outgoing email on deleted account Using Outlook 7
T Outgoing Messages in the Reading Pane Cannot Be Flagged in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 6
L recipients are not recieving my outgoing emails Using Outlook 1
T Mystery outgoing messages. Using Outlook 0
G Changing my outgoing mail display name 2010 Using Outlook 1
J Saving Incoming & Outgoing Outlook 2010 Email Locally with IMAP Using Outlook 2
B Add Watermarks to Outlook email outgoing messages Using Outlook 0
R Long delay for outgoing mail Using Outlook 2
L Outgoing Email attachment error "the system cannot find the file specified" Using Outlook 3
C No date outgoing mail Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2007 - Save outgoing attachments to network drive on sending? Using Outlook 1
M Outlook yahoo POP3 outgoing messages are not reaching destination. Sometime the messages reach the Using Outlook 10