- Outlook version
- Outlook 2013 32 bit
- Email Account
- Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
- I am using Outlook 2013.
- I have an Outlook.com account (mail, people, calendar), which I synchronize via EAS.
- Via the LinkedIn social connector, I connected my LinkedIn account.
- When in Contacts, contact pictures only show up in the "People" view
(see first screenshot below).
- They are not visible in any other Contacts view, e.g. Business Card view, Card view, List view, Phone view.
(see second screenshot below)
- When I open a contact's detailed card, the picture again only shows when in People view, not when I open it from any other view.
- The contact's picture does show up in the header of e-mail messages sent to me by them.
- Is this normal behavior?
- How can I make contact pictures show up in other views as well, besides the People view?