Synching Outlook 2013 Notes with iPhone 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Johnson

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
My Calendar, E Mail, Contacts, and Tasks auto synch well between the iPhone 8 and Outlook 2013 on my PC. It appears that there's not an intrinsic method to auto synch "Notes". Is that correct? If so, I guess I should get one of the myriad of software packages (apps to you younger folks) that promise a solution, but which one? Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
james27_84 Outlook 2013 not synching changes to server Using Outlook 6
M McAllister Outlook stops Sending/Receiving/Synching after disconnecting remote desktop session Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2016 not synching Using Outlook 4
L Synching Office 365 contacts to Iphone MS Outlook client Using Outlook 5
B synching outlook 2010 with google on android phone Using Outlook 6
T Auto synching a single contact folder for multiple Outlook users with Exchange Exchange Server Administration 9
B Outlook 2007 and Live Calendar Stopped Synching Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
L Synching outlook 2007 with iCloud Using Outlook 1
S Synching calenders with iphone when old Outlook lost Using Outlook 1
P Problem using multiple devices and synching the inbox on Miscrosoft MS Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
T Color coding lost on Outlook calendar when synching with Exchange Server Using Outlook 0
K Outlook 2003 Error - no longer synching (Error 4102/Error 8de00002) Using Outlook 1
T Synching calendar from outlook 2010 to Samsung mobile Using Outlook 1
B Losing Outlook calendar entrires when synching with my blackberry Using Outlook 0
J Synching our calendars from schedulepark.com to Outlook 2003. Using Outlook 0
I Synching Outlook 2010 with Windows Mobile 6.1 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Mr Mayor Lync presence not synching with Exchange (2013) Exchange Server Administration 1
S Send and receive errors when synching with Hotmail Using Outlook 3
O synching to an HTC with Android Using Outlook 2
G Social Network picture to contact synching Using Outlook 2
M Synching exchange accounts Using Outlook 1
D synching office 2010 with a smartphone Using Outlook 3
W Contacts in a public folder synching with a user's contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook 2013 erratically deleting original file that is attached Using Outlook 0
V Outlook Forms: Formatting a Label with 2 different styles Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2016 Outlook randomly unhides from taskbar Using Outlook 0
X Using Outlook 2013 and Outlook 365 Using Outlook 1
V Date and/or time error in Outlook Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
B Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 5
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
M Microsoft 365 Outlook keeps requesting password on Local Account Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i I think it may be time to upgrade from Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2016 Outlook, Chrome, and Clio Using Outlook 5
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
HarvMan Outlook 365 PST Report Using Outlook 1
V Upgraded Outlook Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 Outlook/Win7 Client logging Event ID 36887 Using Outlook 0
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Why does outlook 2010 convert only some forum notifications to plain text? Using Outlook 2
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 13
P Scheduling a meeting in Outlook Outlook Wishlist 4
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook Has Become Sluggish Using Outlook 14
HarvMan Outlook 365 Calendar Using Outlook 12
A calendar invites sent from Microsoft Outlook to Mac Outlook is not working Calendar Printing Assistant 3