Frequently used response short cut possible macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnakano

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I respond to a lot of emails and have a handful of frequently used responses.

Is there a way to create a macro to insert my frequently used responses instead of copying and pasting from a word document or previous email?

Efficiency is what I am shooting for.

Thanks.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You can use autotext/quick steps - and to make it easier, they can be assigned to macros.

You could create macros with the text block, but it tends to be a large macro due to the text - quick steps/autotext (and autocomplete for short text) works better.

If you need the text in other apps, ActiveWords is a great little windows utility - it works with outlook, word, notepad, anything that accepts paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A ability to add comments to frequently used fields of a contact Outlook Wishlist 0
R Custom buttons for frequently sent to reciopients, OL 2010 Using Outlook 1
S Views on frequently updated public folders in Outlook 2003 for many users Using Outlook 1
L Even with Microsoft Outlook closed, when I shut down my computer I frequently get a black screen Using Outlook 1
S When I click reply, Outlook frequently shuts down. Using Outlook 2
K DAG member drops frequently Exchange Server Administration 18
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 11
R Setting font and color used when replying to an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Mass Updating Contact form used Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
CWM030 Its been years since i've used outlook and now were up to 2016! Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky How to Change the Font used for Outlook's RSS Feeds New Slipstick.com Articles 0
R Slow character rendering after Hebrew used Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Clear Outlook's Most Recently Used lists New Slipstick.com Articles 0
JorgeDario ¿What property of mailitem can be used like primary key? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
H SETTING UP A "NEW" NEVER HAD NEVER USED EMAIL ACCOUNT Using Outlook 9
J Can the BCM Database tool be used over VPN? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
T Outlook 2007 - trouble with alphabetizing when titles are used (ie - Mr.) Using Outlook 0
J Saving recent colors used for fonts in an email? Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2007 Categories Problem (Most Recentley Used List Corrupted) Using Outlook 3
V Wrong Address List being used (or Resolved by ALT + K) Using Outlook 1
B Wrong account used when "Reply"ing to email - outlook 2007 Using Outlook 6
K Outlook PST file created in 2010 can be used in 2007? Using Outlook 2
A Auto modify an email used in 'Server reply using'. Using Outlook 1
J I used a Belkin Easy Transfer kit to transfer files from an old XP based laptop to a new Windows 7 l Using Outlook 3
B Same Email Address used by Multiple Users - GAL Exchange Server Administration 6
M Determine if a public Folder is used by an Application Using Outlook 2
O How to put the most used folders in the Favorites Folders list? Using Outlook 2
W how do I control the font used when pasting text into an Outlook 2007 email message Using Outlook 3
C At a hotel in another counry--the wireless server won't allow me to send outgoing email messages. I am using the same settings I used at home. I can Using Outlook 2
C Change the port used by "Console for Exchange Server 2010" in IIS Windows Server 2008 R2 Exchange Server Administration 2
M outlook calendar navigation no longer shows the mini-calendars at the top. I used to have three mon Using Outlook 1
C How to change order of colors used when replying or forwarding Using Outlook 2
A User reports that tasks are cut short - contain only 4kb where they used to contain much more info... Using Outlook 5
D Outlook categories used for inbox msgl reset each time I login to my email account. Using Outlook 1
A backing up 2 year old files, when no pst was used with that account. Using Outlook 1
F Change ports used by Exchange Server 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
T E-mail addresses not populating when first letter is typed in address bar ??? they used to ?? Using Outlook 2
J Protocols used by Blackberry to connect to Exchange Exchange Server Administration 1
H Used Easy Transfer to copy from old computer and now I can't send and receive Using Outlook 2
S I can no longer add calendar items on the calendar page, or the contact. Can only do on blackberry and then sync. Used to work just fine! Using Outlook 4
F I used the MS software "set_up_outlookset" to convert my Godaddy.com web mail to MS Outlook 2010, ho Using Outlook 2
B I no longer get the email notication I used to! Using Outlook 2
J "A data file did not close properly the last time it was used" in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
M Can OUTLOOK files be used after motherboard crashes?__without a recent pst file.... Using Outlook 4
E How do I change the DC/GC used buy my Exchange 2010 Server Exchange Server Administration 9
N Re: Outlook 2007 used to work fine. It recently crashed during startup.It no longer works. Using Outlook 2
G Re: Outlook 2007 used to work fine. It recently crashed during startup.It no longer works. Using Outlook 6
K Outlook 10 - Default email account not automatically used for new emails Using Outlook 1
A What Powershell command must be used to set mAPIRecipient? Exchange Server Administration 3