No response required when delegate arranging meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jo888

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I'm trying to set up outlook 16 so that other members of the team can make meetings in my calendar, but I still have the option to accept/decline.

I've tried setting up delegate access but that doesn't work.

I looked at this Hotfix to change the registry, but that doesn't work.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/2697959/manager-is-unable-to-respond-to-a-meeting-invite

Most of the time team members don't need to be in the meeting, and so they can't send me a organiser request.

Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M No response required message Using Outlook 1
K 0x8004210A Timeout waiting for response Using Outlook 0
M VBA to send reminder email if no response Using Outlook 13
B Removing Recipients from an automatic response Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N automatic response with an attachment based on the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K VBA to measure response time for each emails in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
cabinet guy permanent response in html Using Outlook 1
H Calculate the Response time of a thread Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V "Accept + Send the Response now", VBA script? Using Outlook 1
A automatically remove flag from original message when a response was received Using Outlook 2
D Frequently used response short cut possible macro Using Outlook 1
L Outlook Meeting Response: determine when a meeting response has been edited Using Outlook 1
M Auto response from Outlook Using Outlook 1
S HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Retrieve Meeting Response Text Associated with an Appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Why is "Value Required" checkbox greyed out for Dates? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
abnet Advice required re backing up .ost and .pst files Using Outlook 7
A Run time error 424. object required in outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
I IMAP - are emails dynamically fetched from server as required? Using Outlook 2
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Required VBA code to complete task when replied to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Stopping the required attendee invites Using Outlook 1
M VBA SWcript Help Required Using Outlook 1
K What’s required to use BCM as a collaborative CRM platform? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Diane Poremsky Help required for multiple identities when switching from POP to IMAP Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Invites automatically adding 'Required Attendees' Using Outlook 1
J Required and oprtional attendees Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Compile error: Object required Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Meeting organizer calendar intermittently drops meeting after delegate sends invite Using Outlook 0
A Meeting organizer calendar intermittently drops meeting after delegate sends invite Exchange Server Administration 0
J Updating existing entry on shared calendar wants to send update from delegate Using Outlook 0
J Out of Office, Delegate Using Outlook 1
A Delegate can't see inbox. Using Outlook 1
K Canceled meeting not seen by delegate Exchange Server Administration 1
Britonius Delegate cannot view meetings marked Private by Another Chairperson Using Outlook 7
Britonius Macros for Delegate Issues? Using Outlook 9
M Delegate for multiple people -need rules to organize! Using Outlook 0
S Puzzling delegate message Exchange Server Administration 3
S Removing myself as delegate from someone else's calendar Using Outlook 1
D redemption - foldercreate event + delegate user Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
T Setting a delegate to not mark items as read Using Outlook 9