Frequently used response short cut possible macro

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnakano

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I respond to a lot of emails and have a handful of frequently used responses.

Is there a way to create a macro to insert my frequently used responses instead of copying and pasting from a word document or previous email?

Efficiency is what I am shooting for.

Thanks.

You can use autotext/quick steps - and to make it easier, they can be assigned to macros.

You could create macros with the text block, but it tends to be a large macro due to the text - quick steps/autotext (and autocomplete for short text) works better.

If you need the text in other apps, ActiveWords is a great little windows utility - it works with outlook, word, notepad, anything that accepts paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P "Item could not be moved" message occurs frequently for IMAP inbox, Office 365 Using Outlook 0
R Custom buttons for frequently sent to reciopients, OL 2010 Using Outlook 1
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
wayneame Changing the Form Used by Existing Task Items in a Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Has nobody used Office 2021 enough to help me or have you given up on me.......lol Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 25
R Setting font and color used when replying to an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Mass Updating Contact form used Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
CWM030 Its been years since i've used outlook and now were up to 2016! Using Outlook 3
Diane Poremsky How to Change the Font used for Outlook's RSS Feeds Using Outlook 0
R Slow character rendering after Hebrew used Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Clear Outlook's Most Recently Used lists Using Outlook 0
JorgeDario ¿What property of mailitem can be used like primary key? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
H SETTING UP A "NEW" NEVER HAD NEVER USED EMAIL ACCOUNT Using Outlook 9
J Can the BCM Database tool be used over VPN? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
T Outlook 2007 - trouble with alphabetizing when titles are used (ie - Mr.) Using Outlook 0
J Saving recent colors used for fonts in an email? Using Outlook 1
N Outlook 2007 Categories Problem (Most Recentley Used List Corrupted) Using Outlook 3
V Wrong Address List being used (or Resolved by ALT + K) Using Outlook 1
D How to change account used for replies from default Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
L How to develop a custom action which can used in Rules Wizard? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N How can i see all the email addresses I have used but not saved ? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K 0x8004210A Timeout waiting for response Using Outlook 0
M VBA to send reminder email if no response Using Outlook 13
B Removing Recipients from an automatic response Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J No response required when delegate arranging meeting Using Outlook 0
N automatic response with an attachment based on the subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K VBA to measure response time for each emails in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
cabinet guy permanent response in html Using Outlook 1
H Calculate the Response time of a thread Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V "Accept + Send the Response now", VBA script? Using Outlook 1
A automatically remove flag from original message when a response was received Using Outlook 2
L Outlook Meeting Response: determine when a meeting response has been edited Using Outlook 1
M Auto response from Outlook Using Outlook 1
M No response required message Using Outlook 1
S HELP: Email body transcript deleted when receiving response emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Retrieve Meeting Response Text Associated with an Appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1