What is this SQL filter that is applied to my Inbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerbyDad03

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I am a new Outlook 2013 user. When I view my Inbox, I see the words Filter Applied in the lower left corner.

Under the SQL tab for the filter I see:

"http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/id/{00062008-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}/85700003" = 0

Can someone explain what that is for and whether I need it or not? With the Filter Applied, I do not see the number of Read or Unread emails.

Thanks!

I'm not sure what the filter is for, it might be for hiding messages marked for deletion. I'd reset the view or changing the view. (View tab, Change views)

It is the filter for items marked for deletion. Change to a view that does not hide deleted items.

Thanks...I didn't think it would be that simple!

I don't know how that view got set. Maybe it was the default because I don't recall changing views...wouldn't even have known how to.

Thanks again!

P.S. Is there a way for the OP to mark threads in this forum as Solved?

I think the default view is to hide messages marked for deletion. There is an option to mark threads solved under 'thread tools' - i'll mark it solved.

Thanks! I marked my other thread as Solved also...the one you solved for me the other day about Outlook not sending emails from a webpage email link unless the application itself was open.

Thanks again for your help.

If you ever need any Excel or Excel VBA help, just let me know and I'll see if I can return the favor.

I am finding the same problem in one Outlook account. It's Outlook 2013/365 with Office365 Exchange hosting.

9 other computers on the same O365 account (different email accounts) are just fine. It's only this one.

The problem is that this is there by default, and worse, it's automatically applied to new folders as well. The only way I've been able to make it go away is to go to filters, and clear all. For each individual folder.

Any ideas?

Thanks -

Randy

In Outlook 2010 and 2013, you can apply a view to all folders - Views tab, Change Views, Apply Current View to other folders - does that work to change the view?

Were the accounts migrated from another mail system? I know there are issues migrating from IMAP and the folders can keep the IMAP properties. I have a script in that article that will fix the properties on the folders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Outlook 2007 SQL syntax to filter views of tasks and todo items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
B Advanced Search in MS Outlook by VBA and SQL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Eduardo Macias BCM 2013 with SQL Express 2014 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
daveTQM Sync address book / contacts to SQL / Azure Exchange Server Administration 1
H SQL update column BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
K BCM on SQL Server 2012? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 7
J Install BCM Client without an local SQl Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
P Installation BCM impossible due to untraceable old SQL-server remains BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
crazyboy SQL 2014 and BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
O x86 vs. x64 Sql Server 08 Dbase Questions BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
T OL BCM 2007 - Possible to migrate SQL Server Express 2012 ? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
P BCM 2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 (SP2), attachment issue n database size BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M BCM in Outlook reports maximum database size to 4GB despite SQL Server 2008 R2 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M "No database found" but successful connection to SQL server.What am I missing? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
B can not establish BCM 2010 connection to Shared DB on SQL 2008 Express BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
C Remote BCM database 2010 hosted via Godday SQL Server + access via PC Window 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
B Reading CompressedRichText field in SQL database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B How to create the customized Outlook SQL DASL for selected days? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to connect to SQL DB from outlook programmatically? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O transfer BCM SQL data without backup BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R SQL Server Setup failed - Please help?! BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M Outlook / BCM / SQL 2005 Express Windows 7 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
S BCM install fails at SQL install BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M Grab info from attachment and put into SQL db Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J pulling SQL records Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Moving BCM 2007 Database to a SQL 2005 Server BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
E Display Outlook Data from more than one Folder like SQL JOIN Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V Business Contact Manager 2007 and SQL Server 2008 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
V Connecting BCM 2007 to SQL Server 2007 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
N Can I install BCM client without SQL Express? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
E Re:BCM failed to install in outlook 2007 due to SQL Server Express 20 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Cannot seem to use BCM Database Tool on SQL Server 2008 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
S will SQL 2003 work for remote server BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D 2003 Outlook with BCM SQL server failure BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J BCM Database and SQL Server Issues? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 7
D 1 user account not working - SQL Permissions BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Outlook 2007 BCM SQL server problem BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Microsoft SQL control within custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M MSO OL sp2 for BCM broke SQL Database connection BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
D Installing SQL Server 2008 Express with BCM installed BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
K Auto-linking emails by default shared DB BCM 2007 on SQL 2008 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
D Install SQL on a remote server for 2003? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
V Unable to Install Microsoft SQL Server 2005 express BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
R unable to filter tasks when start date is on or before today Using Outlook 3
O Filter-Query Builder-Description - what field name to use? Using Outlook 4
W Macro to Filter Based on Latest Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
P Prevent Outlook 2016 from using DASL filter Using Outlook 4
Jennifer Murphy Spam filter not working Using Outlook 13
Y Filter unread emails in a search folder vba help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0