Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,

Is it possible to find what email address a forwarded email item was forwarded to ?

Johnny

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Clarifications, I'm using VBA to traverse through a folder and to list emails with there subject and received times.....
I would like to be able to also list the email address that the email was forwarded to if it was in fact forwarded

Johnny

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Thank yo for the clarification and prompt reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P A single email forwarded - HELP Using Outlook 1
L Using Forwarded Email as Default Using Outlook 4
T Forwarded long email moves text to the right Using Outlook 1
A adding comment to top of forwarded email Using Outlook 6
C Forwarded email's pictures not opening or viewable by friends. Using Outlook 2
L Blind email addresses show up when a message is forwarded Using Outlook 1
W Not using the correct email account when replying to emails that have arrived after being forwarded from one email account to another Using Outlook 1
N Can I see the text deleted in a forwarded email? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook 2010 - how to turn off the autoforwarding email when meetings are forwarded to other users Using Outlook 1
K Forwarded email changed. Using Outlook 10
K Auto forwarded emails don't contain email body......help! Using Outlook 13
T Recipient can't see embedded pictures in forwarded email Using Outlook 8
B Outlook 2010 auto-forward deletes message text from forwarded email Using Outlook 7
D Script help - retain forwarded email body & location of script Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Z Add text to auto-forwarded e-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
icacream outlook keeps neither SENT or FORWARDED messages... they vanish ! Using Outlook 4
RangerRick Text Extraction from forwarded messages external Exchange Server Administration 1
wisedave Missing icon that show message was forwarded, etc Using Outlook 1
S Outlook macro to move replied / forwarded emails to a seperate folder Using Outlook 1
I Does forwarded meeting invite gets sent to all the Attendees and Organizer? Exchange Server Administration 0
E Creating rules for incoming emails to be forwarded Using Outlook 2
D forwarded or copied notes Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2007 - forwarded emails Using Outlook 2
T Inserted indicies in my text of return or forwarded messages Using Outlook 1
C Bug? Forwarded message body is blank Using Outlook 2
M Blue line on forwarded emails - omitting Using Outlook 1
A Safe-listed mail keeps getting forwarded to the junk mail folder Using Outlook 4
G Exchange 2010 Delegates not getting forwarded meeting requests Exchange Server Administration 5
L how to repair missing send box in a forwarded message in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
S Forwarded text not visible in received message Using Outlook 1
T font changes size in some words in forwarded messages in outlook Using Outlook 12
H Not able to get messages forwarded from my road runner account. Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2007 Timezone issue when meeting is forwarded. Using Outlook 6
F Forwarded Text Message in Outlook Using Outlook 2
R Attachments getting stripped on forwarded emails to the internal and external users Exchange Server Administration 2
J Outlook doesn't save forwarded message if original is located in an archive PST Using Outlook 2
N Issue with forwarded meeting invites in Outlook and SharePoint Meeting Wrkspce Using Outlook 1
M Move Forwarded Messages to a Folder Using Outlook 2
M Windows Office 2007 set up with Gmail. Receives forwarded mail but gets 'objecct not found' when tryin g to send mail Using Outlook 1
G Extra pages in forwarded Messages Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
A My Forwarded Emails in Outlook 2010 gets stuck in OutBox ! Why ? Using Outlook 7
C Emails not flagged as replied or forwarded in outlook 2007 under Icon column Using Outlook 6
S How to enable scripts to run in a custom form which is forwarded ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Messages not marked as replied to or forwarded in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 7
L Email with correct To address but displaying name of a related person Using Outlook 0
A Two Inboxes, Same Email? Using Outlook 3
B Adding signature to bottom of VBA reply email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J To delete the draft email Using Outlook 0
B VBScript doesn't run on Recipient Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0