Put Day of Year into Outlook Calendar

Post number 2 has been selected as the best answer.

Chri3sss

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hi,

I'd like my Outlook O365 calendar to show the day number of the year for each day (e.g. today is 2/6/2020 so show "37 of 366" -as this is leap year) which is not a native function in Outlook.

I figured out the VBA code to calculate this. How can I get the results to show up for each day? Maybe a macro to insert a "not busy" appointment at 7:00 AM each day with the day number as the subject line?

Thanks,
Chris

In case anyone is interested the code is:

Sub DayOfYrCt()

Dim intDayNmbr As Integer
Dim dt As Date: dt = Date
intDayNmbr = DateDiff("d", CDate("1/1/" & Year(dt)), dt) + 1

Dim LongDaysInYr As Long
LongDaysInYr = 365 - (Year(dt) Mod 4 = 0) + (Year(dt) Mod 100 = 0) - (Year(dt) Mod 400 = 0)

'Debug.Print intDayNmbr; "of"; LongDaysInYr

End Sub

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You need to either add an all day /not busy or insert it at a specific time.

This would be the subject - intDayNmbr; "of"; LongDaysInYr

and you need to loop through each day in the year.

Or... I have a HOL file that does this already. It create an all day event (because it uses the Holiday function.)

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Outlook 2013 VBA I want to put the entire message to clipboard Using Outlook 5
H How do I import all my old email from Entourage 2004 (I have put email in separated folders), into my smart box of Outlook 2011 ? Thanks__ Using Outlook 2
A Simply put:the office connector or the office outlook is not performing at all. Using Outlook 2
S Macro to extract email addresses of recipients in current drafted email and put into clipboard Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
M Retrieve data from GAL and put it in Clipboard Using Outlook 1
A Create Task from Email and put body & email as attachment into task notes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
J Rule to put ONLY sent items in specific folder Using Outlook 1
T Need to build contact lists (put name / address / phone & fax numbers / pertinent info about contact & company), make notes (what spoke about Using Outlook 2
R How do I create a macro to put text in certain emails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Grab info from attachment and put into SQL db Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M How do I find Calendar events that have been put off with Snooze? Using Outlook 2
V What happens when "Resource" recipients are put in To/cc boxes? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
witzker print-list-of-outlook-folders with sort posibility Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
witzker Open Contact missing in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 2
D.Moore VB script to Digitaly Sign newly created outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2016 Retail C2R keeps logging since update? Using Outlook 0
M outlook 365 trying to finish my sentences Using Outlook 0
D Outlook Address Book Using Outlook 0
B Emails get stuck in Outbox of Gmail IMAP in Outlook for Windows Using Outlook 0
C Not sync folders not found after MS Outlook 365 update Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2016 Does Outlook-2016 (64 bit) work with iCloud for Windows ? Using Outlook 4
R Microsoft Outlook 2016 - Gmail not sending, asks for password for SMTP, tried different ports Using Outlook 23
V Outlook 2016 Outlook-2016 and iCloud for Windows - Problems Using Outlook 2
O VBA Outlook Message Attachment - Array Index Out of Bounds Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K Imap PC Outlook + Android phone Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Move Outlook to new computer? Using Outlook 4
I Outlook 2003 shows html code when To: field is empty Using Outlook 7
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C All Gmails don't show in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 3
D Outlook 2007 vs. Outlook 2010 -- ToDo Bar Using Outlook 0
U Outlook 2016 Outlook 2016 sender name Using Outlook 1
T Compuserve, Yahoo, Oath2 and Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 4
E Work uses live accounts for emails for all employees. Can we use the outlook calendar to give the employees an universal work schedule calendar? Using Outlook 1
witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
D Outlook 2007 on 365 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Macro for other actions - Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 23
P outlook 2008 search box criteria couldn't be saved Using Outlook 2
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
C Outlook with Office365 - search across account, by date rate, in multiple folders - how? Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
A Apply Selected Emails to outlook rules and Run Rules Using Outlook 5
T Changing Sent Items location in Outlook 2019 Using Outlook 0
J How do I disable advertising in Outlook 2019? Using Outlook 13
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Unable to Sync Web/Android MS To Do with Windows Outlook Tasks Using Outlook 3
S Macro to move “Re:” & “FWD:” email recieved the shared inbox to a subfolder in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0